I still can't get my head around why we are still paying for electricity/energy bills

I still can't get my head around why we are still paying for electricity/energy bills.

Attached: Free Energy Device.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

Because free energy doesn't exist.

inb4 OP gets Epstein'd by some oil barons' lobbyist hirelings

I was so sad to hear about Anons tragic suicide, he fell out of his 14th floor apartment window and shot himself in the back of the head twice.

Attached: 1619357109137.jpg (720x960, 142.75K)

HOW

Redpill me on this

>Local retard doesn't understand how a battery works.

Reminds me of my friend telling me his house in Spain started getting taxed to use their own solar panels because their energy bills were becoming so cheap

It's a capacitor, not a chemical battery. The charge is stored in a different way.

It doesn't have to be either, it's clearly sitting on the table, and you can put anything under the table.

>free energy doesn't exist
inb4 loicense

Attached: energy_cuck.jpg (2000x1000, 217.32K)

John Krasinski really fell off

That meme shit is probably powered by a tesla coil or a hidden battery

Fuck that reminded me of a guy from work. This gullible carpenter that told us he found a youtube video where this guy found a way to make infinite energy and it only cost 5000€ and how he was gonna buy a machine. Turns out he bought an electrolysis machine, like one of those shitty ones from science classes and he was convinced he could use electricity to create enough gas to make up for the losses of using electricity.

my dad was convinced he could make free energy with like, magnets and a wheel, like a magnetic version of the overbalanced wheel. he never tried but was talking about it a bunch and i kept telling him it won't work and explaining where energy would leave his system and not perpetuate like he thought but he was just so stubborn about it.

Because you will need to “recharge” the inductor when its stored energy is depleted

The number of hippy-mechanics I have met who are high and mighty about hydrogen-fueled cars despite the power costs of generating that hydrogen are non-negligible and nothing you say will get through to them. I mean people who have actually done a conversion at that, they have a functioning vehicle, it just doesn't actually cost less to drive when you account for everything. They don't understand hydrogen is a battery or they have really dumb ideas about the capacity of solar.

Fucking zoomers
>A crystal radio receiver, also called a crystal set, is a simple radio receiver, popular in the early days of radio. It uses only the power of the received radio signal to produce sound, needing no external power.
>As a crystal radio has no power supply, the sound power produced by the earphone comes solely from the transmitter of the radio station being received, via the radio waves captured by the antenna.

Attached: Foxhole_radio_from_WW2.jpg (529x487, 89.51K)

It's mark rippetoe, author of Starting Strength. Why he's been photoshopped into this picture is anyone's guess. Drink your milk, user.

> FREE ENERGY

Doesn't understand or have any clue what Law of Conservation of Energy is all about..
and Thermodynamics.

> Matter can neither be created nor destroyed it just simply TRANSFORM.
> FREE ENERGY
> FOREVER ENERGY
> FOREVER

if i'm not paying then it's free
simple as

ENERGY can neither be...
corrected.