Redpill me on Pixels if you have one or studied them

I'm looking to move to Graphene and get a new phone after my iPhone X. Do i get the pixel 6 now or a few months and get 6a or wait until October and get pixel 7? How are the Tensor chips? Do you think Google will make big changes in Tensor 2 for Pixel7? Would you call Tensor 1 a beta test? Thanks Any Forumsbros

Attached: 949762A2-1A07-459E-8FD5-885374F691F8.jpg (1600x1600, 206.97K)

Bump

Pixel 3a is nice and cheap, works well, allows installation of custom ROMs easily. Doesn't have a tremendous amount of storage, but you shouldn't be storing more than a few GB of data on your phone anyhow.

get a 4a or 5a
tensor is just a rebranded exynos chip, it sucks ass with cellular connections and isn't very competitive with other current chipsets
if I were getting a pixel just to use graphene with, i'd go with the 4a

returned my P6 for a 12 mini, have sex incels

Pixel 4 work very well on graphene os,
watch out, devs won't support pixel 3 soon

Tensor is not a beta test. It's a pretty good chip, they had a year longer than originally planned. Performance is more than a phone will ever need and battery life has been great, probably will be even better on GrapheneOS. I rarely charge it to 100%, 70% can get me through a day and a half. I charged it up to 100% over 48 hours ago and it still has 20% left with ~10 hours of SoT. Can't beat the Pixel 5a/6/6 Pro for value in their categories either.

Don't. Why do you want to Google hardware??? Don't you know that there's spyware built in.

ordered a cheap pixel2 used on ebay for 40$ plan on tossing lineage os on it

You think itoddler shit is safe? GrapheneOS takes care of the software side. The hardware side is backdoor on both platforms so there's no need to worry if you can't do anything about it currently

>if I were getting a pixel just to use graphene with, i'd go with the 4a
You would also be cutting support by a year. With how old 4a is now in Android terms, it won't be getting non security updates very soon. The 5a adds another year.

the backdoor is the cellular modem on all phones and how they interact with the rest of the hardware think it goes back to the obama admin when everyone was getting smartphones and even the obama phone shit for niggers without a job or money would get an ebt free obama phone

They're for faggots and niggers.

Which is why hardware wise you can't complain about backdoors. iPhone is pozzed as well

Like you

>If he doesn't use google he must be using apple!!
>There are only 2 sides!!!
Okay retard

You're going to daily drive a pinephone? Lmao dumb tfaghot

>There are only three options!! Google iphone or Linux phones!!!
Okay retard
Ether Robin PH-1 Z2 plus Redmi Galaxy S III neo there are more unique phone brands than I can type and there are older phones that definitely do not have managwemen chips. There are millions of phones out there and many of them are fine

How do you think I know?

Pixel 6 Pro owner here. Had the 4XL, 3XL, 2XL and several Nexus phones before.

I will be selling this piece of shit as soon as my S22 ultra pre-order arrives. I've had a ton of issues with it. Cellular connectivity sucks, I've had a System UI crash just as I was typing this message and the camera is not as consistent as my old 4XL. Also, if you don't live in a country where google sells their phones directly, you won't have VoLTE, VoWiFi and neither 5G support. Ever. Even if the modem supports your carrier's 5G bands. I have a galaxy watch 4 with LTE and I've had multiple instances where I got incoming calls on my watch, but not on my fucking phone.

>I'm looking to move to Graphene and get a new phone after my iPhone X.
Graphene is a meme. Saying you care about privacy when you use a smartphone is like getting a coke zero with your double big mac because you're "watching your weight".
>Do i get the pixel 6 now or a few months and get 6a or wait until October and get pixel 7?
I wouldn't buy anything Google branded anymore.
>How are the Tensor chips?
Performance is great. Probably the most powerful GPU on the android side. But Google sucks at software support. They messed up the monthly updates for the pixel 6 twice now. And the phone had been out for like 5 months.
>Do you think Google will make big changes in Tensor 2 for Pixel7?
Look at the current Exynos flagship chip compared to last year. Add some dedicated ML block for voice recognition and image processing and you'll have a pretty good idea about Tensor 2.
>Would you call Tensor 1 a beta test?
All Pixel phones are a beta test

I've had my pixel 3 for like 4 years literally never had a problem. Stop consoooming xl phones

Are you fucking illiterate? Where did I say that I had issues with my 3XL? I sold it to a friend in 2020 and he still uses it. The only problems that are applicable to it are VoWiFi and VoLTE support.

GrapheneOS on Pixel is GOAT

I didn't actually read it

Attached: 1647872739567.jpg (640x640, 37.89K)