Any tws earphones that doesnt SUCK ASS?

There's a billion of these and all the normies use it but for the life of me I can't find any one that doesn't remotely suck balls, all of them have a combination of:
>less than 4 hours of battery
>no aptx support
>shitty design that falls off your ears the moment you move
>horrible sound
>overpriced cheap plastic
>terrible connection

Attached: Starfun-TWS-Headphones-with-LED-Display-Black-IPX4-18022020-01-p.jpg (800x800, 91.84K)

Apple Airpods Pro

99% of them are built off the same stock standard bluetooth board
Nobody outside of Appleville wants to spend serious money on them so the market has raced to the bottom.

Maybe you shouldn't use them, a lot of compromises take place to cram everything in devices that small

QKZ VK4

Attached: S90061992919f436eb7f91e63ca376da2J.png (960x1467, 1.56M)

>>less than 4 hours of battery
Imagine lying like this

sony xm4 or bust
battery life is great without noise cancelling/ambient sound

all bt buds get low batt time with those modes

most of them have 4h of battery life what are you on about?

what is the point of paying premium for something that will only last untill the batteries die?

My 50 bucks shitbuds do 7 hours

post'em

Maybe you're buying cheap shit, no? I have Sennheiser momentum true wireless 2, have no problems from your list.

For me, it's the samsung galaxy buds+
Gonna upgrade to buds 2 if mine breaks

are you actually retarded? Those would last as long as the micro batteries last, after that they are not even worth it as paper weight, do you like wasting money on bullshit?

I have some Redmi Airdots and every time I pick them up to put in my ears I feel an extremely strong desire to stick them up my arsehole instead. Does anyone else experience this?

OnePlus Buds Z

Attached: 1647869428800.jpg (2500x1250, 546.53K)

Literally anything from Anker Soundcore

this might be the best option yet, thanks user

>Those would last as long as the micro batteries last
Wow, they'll last at least 4 years, like any other consumer electronics with batteries I had. How will I ever recover? No to mention that I at least have 2 years warranty and during this time I'll listen to headphones with good quality, not some cheap trash with frequency response all over the place.

Attached: f640e25abd05e07442c6b6b616197df8.png (512x384, 137.83K)

scarbir.com

i ended up with the soundcore life p3 with spinfit ear tips. they are good. have a good app for dialing in eq and changing functionality of touch buttons. i like them. i a/b them with my studio monitors and got them sounding pretty flat with just the built in flat eq.

I too listen at minimum volume with all features disabled for 7 hours.

>all features disabled
What "features"? They're earbuds. Also, I listen at maximum volume + extra amplification in software. My ears are dead.

>they'll last at least 4 years
bullshit

Check out scarbir dot com, he has some great reviews. I bought the Fiil T1 Lite based on his Top list and didn't regret it.

Still working

Attached: 1627676567537.jpg (1800x4000, 1.81M)