They killed my boy

They killed my boy

Attached: Screenshot_20220321-084116_Kiwi Browser.jpg (254x218, 21.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quippd.com/writing/2022/03/13/youtube-vanced-is-dead-how-to-replace-it-with-firefox.html
github.com/Sappurit/YouTube-Vanced-SAP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

quippd.com/writing/2022/03/13/youtube-vanced-is-dead-how-to-replace-it-with-firefox.html

>ublock
>i don't care about cookies
>decentraleyes
Nothing personell, ser.

Hacking proprietary bullshit is a waste of time when NewPipe exists.0R4XJ

Does uBlock already block ads?

Why used Vanced?

Vanced is a vastly superior product to browser and newpipe.
Up and down vote, logged in algo, built in sponsorblock, dark mode, app smoothness.
No competition.

Kiwi browser can do this better without the pozz. But the sentiment is the same.

>Google makes the slightest change to YT
>Newpipe dies for about a week until it's fixed
When it works it's great but the way it's implemented is just not reliable.

Works on my phone

YouTube on mobile even with ublock is absolute complete fucking garbage.

clone while you still can
github.com/Sappurit/YouTube-Vanced-SAP

Why are you shilling for this retarded option no one asked for? there are apps already developed that basically do everything that vanced does like newpipe, and skytube, why the fuck would i want to replace an app with the web browser?
Besides, Vanced will function for next two years by which time thgere will be ten forks of it, so what the fuck are you even talking about retards?

Attached: 321321321.jpg (465x483, 40.47K)

It is the most stable option until Google takes the nuclear option and turns off all their mobile sites. Newpipe is also freetard garbage

And it is alive and well and will function basically the same for at least 2 more years (that's from the vanced team themselves) so why the fuck is everyone spazzing over this none existing issue?

YouTube could just change whatever so that it breaks whenever you know just to fuck over everyone using it immediately

Why would i, it's available at APKMirror and it will be indefinitely, quit screeching about nothing faggots..

botnet

What is this and why should I care?

They can't change the basic functionality unless they completely rewrite the code, which they most certainly wont do. 2 years, by which time there will be 5 similar and improved apps, at least one of them created by the vanced team.

Attached: 15150352.png (753x677, 113.91K)

android youtube app that blocks ads.
See skytube and newpipe for similar functionality.

piracy will be ever superior to freetardism