Is it good?

Is it good?

Attached: 562-5621932_brave-browser-download-hd-png-download.png (860x1048, 48.46K)

No. Brave's fingerprinting mitigations are not very good. For example, their SpeechSynthesis mitigations are pure marketing because one, the fake names they picked are retarded and there's a high chance you can just filter them out. Or, because the fake voices are just an alias for the first voice returned, you could iterate over all of them to find the duplicate. They could keep the web compatibility benefits while making it more resistant to de-farbling by making the added voice an alias for a random voice, im not sure why they didn't do this. Additionally, Peter Snyder is not a retard, so we can only assume malice. By picking a random voice instead of the first one, the computational power required to find the duplicate becomes too high for it to be practical. But of course, they didn't do that. They went the lazy route and made it an alias for the first voice, making de-defarbling trivial. Another marketing mitigation is WebAudio. "WebAudio" fingerprinting is just a way to reveal the browses floating point implementation. A fingerprinting script can get the same information with a basic function like Math.sin (and its impossible to mitigate without truly breaking the web)

It just werks

Attached: 1647863787683.webm (370x377, 736.51K)

no

it's just a meme at this point

Wow they really upgraded the for me it's Firefox webm it looks so cool

ITS THE YEAR 2022 AND THAT GARBAGE WONT LET YOU CHOOSE INSTALL PATH
FUCK THAT TRASH

no, only shills use this garbage

dead meme, even the shills moved on.

v

YES MOZILLA, GIVE ME MORE FURRY ADS ON MY HOME PAGE :)

if you are a cryptonigger or indian.. Sure.

The tabs look like actual shit. Fuck the crypto-jewing as well.

spbp
/thread

Turn off the brave rewards and it's top 3. I recommend

I use it and it just works well the built in ad block helps save data over time and get rid of annoying shit, I always disable the BAT coin junk and tweak the settings, it's pretty simple to do.

I used to use Firefox but I don't want to have add ons at all, I just need a mobile browser that works well.

are there any job openings over there guys? I'd gladly get paid to shill this crap online, put in a good word for me

are you talking about firefox?

If you're too lazy to compile Ungoogled Chromium, then use Iridium Browser and uBlock instead of this pile of memes.

>top 3
Other 2 being Google Chrome and vanilla Firefox

its google chrome.