Just a reminder that FF tracking protection is completely useless

>PrivacyBadger: redundant
>HTTPS Everywhere: redundant
uBo/uMatrix is all you need

Attached: 11113513.png (812x771, 64.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techradar.com/news/ads-have-even-invaded-the-firefox-url-bar-now
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Pocket#History
cnet.com/tech/services-and-software/mozilla-backpedals-after-mr-robot-firefox-misstep/
digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/mozilla.html#cloudflare
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1372288
blog.mozilla.org/addons/2018/08/21/timeline-for-disabling-legacy-firefox-add-ons/
forbes.com/sites/kateoflahertyuk/2019/05/05/firefox-extensions-are-broken-heres-what-to-do/
ghacks.net/2021/04/07/mozilla-decides-to-hide-compact-mode-in-firefox-for-new-users-but-keep-it-for-existing-ones/
ghacks.net/2019/01/31/firefoxs-new-aboutconfig-page/
madaidans-insecurities.github.io/firefox-chromium.html
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Firefox-95-Chrome-97
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2020/03/study-ranks-edges-default-privacy-settings-the-lowest-of-all-major-browsers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Retard, those extensions work before tracking protection to prevent addon breakage. If you turn off the firefox tracking tracking protection and start visiting bloated websites like coinmarketcap or cnn, that graph will suddenly be full of garbage

*If you turn off ublock origin and umatrix and turn on ETP strict in about:preferences, that graph will suddenly be full of garbage

Why would i ever visit those garbage sites faggot? 4ch is the only retarded site i visit besides the "normal" sites.

look at the picrel it literally never blocked anything, which means uBo/uMatrix have already picked everything before ff was able to.
I don't understand what are you trying to say, that i shouldn't trust my eyes?
Retard.

Attached: 3213132131.jpg (569x592, 27.84K)

Always has been

Attached: 1642283633190.png (307x390, 70.19K)

If you need it in clearer terms, The built-in tracking protection kicks in AFTER extensions, so if you're using uBO and uMatrix and those are already blocking everything, there will be nothing left for firefox itself to find and block, so about:protections will be empty.

brave doesn't have this problem

This is what it looks like when you turn off ublock

Attached: 1647862601662.png (799x625, 51.92K)

Well that was the point of the post, thanks for clarifying that Mr. obvious..
Why would i turn off uBo??

Attached: 231.jpg (370x372, 47.05K)

>Brave
>has 999 problems but this isn't one of them.
Funny name for the browser, literally run and used by the cowards. kek

Attached: 321321321.jpg (1280x720, 64.18K)

uMatrix is dead tho

Attached: 1589859247393.jpg (474x428, 72.03K)

Recently adding ads to the URL bar
techradar.com/news/ads-have-even-invaded-the-firefox-url-bar-now
EME DRM botnet downloaded by default
Pocket (proprietary service, ads, promoted content)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Pocket#History
>The integration was controversial, as users displayed concerns for the direct integration of a proprietary service into an open source application, and that it could not be completely disabled without editing advanced settings, unlike third-party extensions.
Automatically installing Mr. Robot adware through experimental extensions program
cnet.com/tech/services-and-software/mozilla-backpedals-after-mr-robot-firefox-misstep/
Promotes Cloudflare DNS MitM botnet
digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/mozilla.html#cloudflare
Inferior fingerprinting protection and other leaks
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1372288
Breaking compatibility for old extensions
blog.mozilla.org/addons/2018/08/21/timeline-for-disabling-legacy-firefox-add-ons/
Breaking add-on certificate signing, disabling NoScript on Tor browser and threatening millions of users
forbes.com/sites/kateoflahertyuk/2019/05/05/firefox-extensions-are-broken-heres-what-to-do/
Breaking css UI customization features
Breaking user modifiable options (most recent compact mode)
ghacks.net/2021/04/07/mozilla-decides-to-hide-compact-mode-in-firefox-for-new-users-but-keep-it-for-existing-ones/
Removing about:config sorting and filtering, completely removed on Android
ghacks.net/2019/01/31/firefoxs-new-aboutconfig-page/
Poor security, even with Fission they are years behind (especially on Android)
madaidans-insecurities.github.io/firefox-chromium.html
Overall performance sucks and has not improved (loses in 90% of benchmarks)
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Firefox-95-Chrome-97

Attached: 1636221767243.png (930x733, 150.02K)

Don't care, didn't read, never gonna use the shitty spyware. get lost shill

Attached: 1321232.png (407x333, 188.76K)

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2020/03/study-ranks-edges-default-privacy-settings-the-lowest-of-all-major-browsers/
>The rankings were revealed in a research paper published by Trinity College Dublin computer scientist Doug Leith. He analyzed and rated the privacy provided by Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Brave, Edge, and Yandex. Specifically, the study examined the browsers’ sending of data—including unique identifiers and details related to typed URLs—that could be used to track users over time. The findings put the browsers into three categories with Brave getting the highest ranking, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari receiving a medium ranking, and Edge and Yandex lagging behind the rest.

So what was it replaced with? I doubt NoScript is all that useful with uBo. Do uBo rules now cover for both extensions?

Attached: 1447043830179.jpg (500x414, 22.07K)

firefox strict tracking protection is enough to block ads on one imageboard, so i use it sometimes when i am too lazy to install ub0

Mozilla is shit but brave isn't any better - it is most definitely worse. Not gonna ever use it no matter the amount of shilling.
>picrel basic "brave" user

Attached: 32132121.jpg (640x360, 126.83K)

It's the first extension i install and i've been using it since it's inception. never gonna get into situation where it's not installed, well unless the gorhill retires uBo as well..

uBO has better script blocking than NoScript since uBO can do local rules and NoScript cannot

Nah, Mozilla has done far worse than Brave

>when i am too lazy to install ub0
what the fuck? How often do you need to install the same fucking extension? I installed ublock years ago and I only had to install it again when I got a new machine.

edup