Why every ubuntu user is antichrist?

All ubuntu users are the antichrist and should die, the only ubuntu user who was not the antichrist was terry davis and this is obviously because he was enlightened by divine grace and had the absolute answer. Why is this happening why satanic superfaggot jews love to use ubuntu instead of something like my lovely linux mint

Attached: JKOMV6DXTVHL5JNVIEDD2M2W7A.jpg (1200x1688, 484.36K)

install gentoo
>Verification not required

*Lusty provocative image*
UBUNTU USERS ARE NOT THE ANTICHRIST
LINUX MINT BAD, UBUGNTU GOOD
BUY UBUNTUG

Attached: 1638297060785.gif (300x385, 3.92M)

I HATE GENTOO WHY A FUCKING PENGUIN YOU ARE A DDD COMPILER N4745H4 806 923453 5u1(1)3 44444444444444444

sorry i didn't want to say that. why would you use a dadanic distro that is actually a fucking shit that gives you jew vision of the world? You want to kill christ again fucking jew? All of you fucking stupid jews are going to die, the doomsday is coming and only the mint users will survive the rapture is coming but you can be forgiven by aknowledging your sins and being sorry about your crimes againts god and humanity.

Attached: 1200px-Buer_por_Louis_Le_Breton-small.png (1200x1397, 314.06K)

begla nwipa debeg inh malh, sejilshlhpg mdnwnisnjv lbnh. Aegfn bpshpi dpn mh fbmjdnh wrmglhgm. Ampgni wnhml zlbni wnhml lq ilawlg wljljmhni ms m zlbni. Sgmi lh njhlgdpa mpvpl. Jpbbm zmsnbnin. Jpbbma hgnihntpl mpvpl inh malh ampgni hnjsndpjh, inh malh vgmwndm jnin nawlgdnlh. Zpisl hgnihntpl lvlh hpgwni ild ipisnwnh. Ild wlb iedmbli begla. Dpni pbbmasegwlg an mh bmspi sejdnaljhpa, iedmbli zmpsnfpi imwnlj iedmbli.

jpbbma mh jnin wlbnh. Jpbbm pbhgnsli wlrnspbm ljna, jej wglhnpa nwipa bmsnjnm tpni. Ampgni msspaimj lgmh an. Wrmilbbpi lpniaed an mbntpma, bmsnjnm mpvpl m, sejwmbbni bnvpbm. Jma wlb amiim wnhml begla seaaede wlbbljhlitpl. Zpisl zlgaljhpa dmwnfpi edne, jej.

Attached: 251-grabado-de-un-bafomet-en-el-libro-ritual-de-alta-magia-de-eliphas-levi-1854-1-PBYT2Y.jpg (879x1390, 130.86K)

Who cares, Christianity is fake and gay.

you like hormones

Yes, testosterone is good for you.

You do realize the creator of Linux mint follows Islam and not Christianity nor Judaism right?

Ok fucking tranny faggot go and suck the dick of jewkerberg and be one of their lackeys when the doomsdays begin i will be accepted by god in the paradise and you will be a fucking tranny with a choped dick sucking the dick of mark jewkerberg while george soros and the whole team of world economic forum are cumming on you

Attached: Tech-Industry-Villains-GQ-2020-011420.jpg (583x778, 66.52K)

this is my phone wallpaper

also i use ubuntu

Attached: Screenshot_20220321-091936_Lawnchair.png (1080x2160, 2.39M)

But Clement Lefebvre is a vocal Muslim friend...

Linux mint is god, there is no creator of linux mint. Linux mint was always there waiting for us to find it. And now when the cataclism is closer than anytime anywhere is the moment to give our souls to linux mint so we can go to heaven with god.

Attached: anabaptists.jpg (800x623, 417.02K)

The creator of Linux mint is Clement Lefebvre, seek help.

Attached: Screenshot_20220321-053646_Chrome.jpg (1439x2130, 604.44K)

I
FUCKING
KNEW
IT

Attached: 1646882303478.jpg (1600x900, 304.23K)

He's an avid Muslim who hates Israel. If anything, Linux mint users are the antichrist.

Attached: linusmintisrael.jpg (957x421, 199K)

Kill yourself, because of you we'll all die you are the worst guy i can imagine god knows where you are and who you are knows all your secrets and all of you some day your sins will be paid with blood jesus will come for all of you and the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse will desmembrate you with no honour

Attached: Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg (2290x1200, 628.54K)

Holy based
Installing Mint right now

Whatever you say antichrist.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam sit amet eros vitae felis fringilla tempus. Morbi enim lectus, sagittis vitae ipsum id, tincidunt volutpat libero. In blandit, nibh a euismod porta, felis urna blandit tortor, eget ultricies velit ipsum a mi. Integer pharetra augue eget diam ornare, eu convallis.

he doesn't look like muslim at all nor his name lol

thanks, you convinced me, i am installing ubuntu right now on all of my devices including fridge. god is gay, satan will win. and I will get to live all my hedonistic depraved fantasies while you reee from the fire

lol, you will be accepted by no one, god hates you, he loves only himself