Mac bros

Mac bros...

Attached: file.png (598x301, 32.59K)

iNiggers aren't people
In other news water is wet

Good

>someone's middle name is Mac
>It must be connected to Apple somehow
user you must be a special kind of retard.

Attached: FLQFzQyWQAIJkze.png (1000x1000, 83.63K)

>#LaptopFromHell
is this the best conservatives have? wasnt it just him fucking hookers, something Trump also did?
Americans are weird

THIS! THEY'RE ALL THE SAME! NO MORE BROTHER WARS!

Attached: 1644350232566.png (1180x1032, 194.81K)

It was the external hard drive formatted as ntfs where the "contents" were "found" and not on the MacBook itself.

so what was on there
seethe

Attached: FBwlJRGWYAQz6tP.jpg (2500x2500, 816.95K)

>At some point, he decided to examine the material, calling it “alarming” and “embarrassing” but declining to discuss specifics. Mr. Isaac also said he made a copy of the computer’s contents.
Probably CP. The contents of the MacBook itself were unrecoverable. I hate Apple so much for various reasons but to say it was Apple's fault here is simply incorrect. My autism forced me to look into it and 10 seconds on Google found that it was an external ntfs formatted hard drive. You don't format a hard drive with a Mac as NTFS.

Attached: file.png (598x286, 26.28K)

no it was money laundering schemes and connections to ukraine with the biden family.
A lot of people actually said in polls that they would change their vote if they had heard about this. Too bad twitter decided to apply the ban hammer on anyone who sent the article.
Can you believe they never used the hacked material guideline ever again after that? weird

>Lindy (((Li)))
ccp puppet

Attached: file.png (598x198, 24.01K)

Continued
Apple doesn't support NTFS, that's Windows. Why would someone pay $75 for paragon to put files on an external hard drive when it's free and the Apple way to just format it to hfs? When you plug in a new drive into a Mac it'll actually prompt you to do this. I don't really care about American politics. Doesn't affect my life at all. I'm just saying, this part doesn't make a lot of sense if the Bidens are iTards.

>money laundering schemes and connections to ukraine with the biden family.
>A lot of people actually said in polls that they would change their vote if they had heard about this.
change their vote to what exactly? Republicans and Trump? to escape corruption? lmao

>Apple doesn't support NTFS
explain to me the ntfs kernel extension in my mac then

>just format it to hfs?
or avoid detection from retards like you and use fuse or any ntfs utility to create the partition, which can still mount as read-only

Please don't talk about the politics here. Focus on the technology aspect.

Attached: FOLQ0qOVsAM7HGG.jpg (613x680, 99.86K)

>Democrats are corrupt
>Republicans are incompetent and stupid
>Both of them dancing hava nagila
Who knows

You are an exception to the rule when it comes to iTards. You think someone stupid enough to leave a laptop and external HD full of CP would be smart enough to jump through hoops? Probably not. This seems like it was planted by an idiot who doesn't understand how Apple does things.

anyone who thinks the US isn't run by pedophillic blackmail is a monkey

Again I have no sack in the game. I don't care. The Bidens all seem creepy to me. I don't take part in American politics. I'm just pointing out basic facts. Why would anyone who is using all Apple products, jump through hoops of maintaining NTFS on an external hard drive, instead of simply doing things the Apple way and formatting it to hfs+? It seems like that's why nothing has been done about this because, if it's that obvious to me, it can be brought into question in court as plausible deniability.

Again keep it to technology and not the politics of it. Pretty please.