FUCK YOU Any Forums

you told me amd is good this time so i thought ok ill buy AMD

FUCK YOU

6900xt and POOZEN 5900X

I HAVE LITTERALLY 26 FPS on elex 2 in big towns

so this is the power of AMD?!?!??!?

im going back to intel/nvidia

FUCK YOU

Attached: 20220321_083027.jpg (4000x3000, 1.87M)

you need to realise thst Any Forums is 50% people who have no idea about what they talk about and 50% people who do know, but post the wrong answer because they think they are being funny

so amd is still shit?

no, it has great linux support

install gentoo

>Elex 2
You're benchmarking your system with the performance of a eurojank game that was made by a developer that's notorious for bugs?

nice excuses
why does nvidia handle it so good then?
checkmate amd drone.

yes i bought a new pc because i want to play it. i love pirana byte games like gothic 3 and risen

oof are you serious with that xfx card
I had a bad time with my rx 570 from xfx
stuttered in every game
I sold it for 120 flat on ebay

I'll give you 200 for the card

>he fell for the amd drivers meme LOL
ur buying a retardedly expensive gpu to play/use proprietary software, just return it and get a nvidia gpu and use their drivers, or just setup a gpu passthru vm so its self contained and keep ur proprietary spyware shit in there. keep a regular whatever gpu for linux, whatevers cheapest

no one cares Any Forumsigger

>why does nvidia handle it so good then?
It does?

also owned on the ryzen cpu, cant even soft disable amd's psp backdoor. at least modern intel cpus still have that HAP shit intended for NSA pcs to soft-disable intel me, sneed amd morons

I think the better thing to question is, why the fuck did they release a dx11 game in 2022? The 3080 gets 17fps in certain areas. Be grateful that you get 9 more fps than I do.

>excel 2
>blame it on the ChinkPU
>TAKE ADVICE FROM Any Forums
kill yourself right now

Attached: 1645507832534.gif (374x400, 99.68K)

Fake
Litterally 100fps on nvi2sdnwdia hardware

Dx11 still have runs better than dx12 for the most part

similar setup, just turn on smart access memory somehow fixes it all

how? thanks!!

gonna throw that away? can i have it pls

i dont remember fully been a while. You can see if radeon software if its on. Either you can turn it on right away or you have to change a bios setting when its not possible, dont remember which one tho google might help.