Every male USB plug has a female part in it. Every female USB port has a male plug in it

Every male USB plug has a female part in it. Every female USB port has a male plug in it.

Attached: 1647842963509.jpg (1600x533, 73.62K)

stop assuming their gender

Entry plug = male.
Socket = female.

I'm surprised they haven't gone after this naming scheme yet. It's only a matter of time.

I suppose barrel connectors would be the trannke/other

They're too stupid to ever come across something describing ports and plugs as male and female.

male cannot have socket. no matter how much you invert it

>lighting is one of the two types of connectors that are pure male/female instead of tranny shit
apple wins again

makes sense

Attached: 1647848102015.jpg (1200x630, 57.68K)

in the future males will be called type 1's and females will be capped type 2's

> What now, binaryfags?

Attached: ASS TO ASS.jpg (1500x1500, 531.98K)

>year 2070
>be 97 year old gen X great grandpa
>great grandunit sitting on lap
>telling rainbow-haired, neuralink-augmented great grandunit epic stories about computing's good old days
>mention data cables used to have male/female genders
>mention hard drives used to have master/slave jumpers
>CIA's AI-automated cyber deathsquad blows up your house with 50 terawatt orbital laser weapons platform
>you forgot to disable great grandunit's phone-home telemetry before telling xim/xer/it unfactchecked stories about the beforetimes

The way God intended

>Modem Ethernet
>7 pins

What the fuck is this gay nigger shit?

I see what you're saying, but it's still wrong. Technically, it's two male parts touching and rubbing against each other.
All those connectors (except for the headphone jacks) are frotting.

so many morons here i actually can't tell anymore who is joking , and who is living in nightmare alternate reality fueled by memes

for those who dont get it
plug = penis (male)
Slot = vagina (female)

I dunno user, they went after master/slave despite that being something the average cultist wouldn't have even a passing exposure to. I blame LTT for putting this stuff out in the open for normalfags.
>actually using the word frotting in a sentence
Not even my fiercely homosexual best friend subjects me to such terms. Please use modern vernacular. Call it docking.

welcome to Any Forums rabbi