Just bought my first iPhone ever. What am I in for?

Just bought my first iPhone ever. What am I in for?

Attached: proxy-image (1).png (940x1112, 324.11K)

learn to use a toilet already, nigger

A consistent, uniform experience, and a fuckton of customized accessories and cases available.

Paying too much for apps

an over 50% slower experience compared to Android, despite having more than a 13% faster processor.

Attached: 1604581258565.webm (645x811, 1.65M)

>implying I buy apps

>comparing a brand new android with a 5 year old iPhone
Ngmi.

I bought the iphone 12 pro to see what apple had to offer this time around. Its actual torture, i just want to install sinple apps and do sinple things but iphones just wont let you do shit like that. Youll hate the iPhone if you're not a tech retard, return it and get anything else youll thank me later.

they're from the same generation. but i understand you. having spent $1000+ on something that's slower than a $300 chinkphone, you can't help copeposting.

>i just want to install sinple apps and do sinple things but iphones just wont let you

There you have it folks. iPhones don't let you install apps

What is ”sinple“ apps?

Side loading non app store apps is pain. Stop pretending I meant iPhones couldn't install any apps. You might be retarded enough to actually believe that tho.
Good question

my first iphone was a 12, having switched from using android since 2011.

i think you'll appreciate the general polish and thoughtfulness that went into a lot of the design. You'll might actually use the first party apps, especially if you have other apple devices.

two helpful tips:
1. spotlight search (swiping down on the screen) is very useful for finding apps or files on your device. You may want to turn off the telemetry there though ("Settings>Siri & Search>Content From Apple>Show in Look Up/Show in Spotlight")
2. you can swipe between apps via a horizontal swipe across the bottom of the screen. Very fast way to switch between apps.

You don't need to install any apps that haven't been vetted and approved by Apple.

>2. you can swipe between apps via a horizontal swipe across the bottom of the screen. Very fast way to switch between apps.
Literally every phone does this now. I do it every day from my Galaxy S20.

I believe it. A lot of Apple's "innovation" could be found in Android years earlier. But I didn't know about it, even after using the iphone for months (and using android for years prior)

Hehe, yeah. You're right Apple knows whats best for me.

Attached: 9E97C504-C08C-4C65-9501-BC2E0586E236.jpg (580x548, 34.21K)

>no usb charging port
>no webms
>no torrenting
Those are deal breakers for me.

Pure, unadulterated kino

Download Temple Run

6s plus was the last great iPhone

Download Tachiyomi.