Boo hoo we can't make enough chips because >muh miners

>Boo hoo we can't make enough chips because >muh miners
>Now would you like to buy one of the many internet enabled smart home devices like a smart fridge and smart toaster?
Are you serious?

Attached: 1640682580016.jpg (784x880, 86.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KGzDCnjgUbc)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, I'm not

I mean, both sides are adding onto the issue.
People wouldn't be buying gpus in bulk if it wasnt for crypto shitters.
And the ever increasing amount of smart things is the bigger issue, I agree though, since it affects more things than just gpus, and you have planned obsolescence to thank for that, it's way easier to make your one wheeled vehicle not work after unplugging the battery for maitenance with a funky little chip to tell it to fucking brick itself. (youtube.com/watch?v=KGzDCnjgUbc)

There's only a handful of factories that can make the chips for modern microprocessors, but there are many more that can make ones sufficient for internet of things devices. I wonder what's the most ancient chip you can use to make a wifi card.

Haha funny cat

I actually work for a company that sells some components used in IoT devices.

In the past year, we had to remake every single one of our SKUs using new chips actually available on the market. In the interim, we had to buy components for existing hardware on the spot market at 10,000% price increases so we wouldn't lose even more money in breaching our contracts.
Shit's legit fucked.

>grr I hate consumers of this product instead of the producers of the product for under-producing and not pricing it based on demand

You know as a small libertarian the problem i have with you turbo libertarians is the fact that it is almost unfathomable to you retards that not only government can fuck you over but so can companies.
No you fucking retard there is no demand for an internet enabled toaster. Its just that all toasters are internet enabled so that in case it breaks you need to send it back to the dealer, and if you try to fix it by reverse engineering then you break a "digital lock" which makes it illegal.
This is the way jews make money these days.
Toasters,Fridges,Microwaves,Shredders,Printers,Washing Machines. Were all pretty much perfected back in the 80s to 90s. We could have shit like better power usage but no instead we "need" to shove a computer into it, the same way you "needed" to have a stick up your ass.
Suck my big black cock you jew.

Attached: 1643909375955.jpg (1018x984, 65.36K)

I don't give a shit about smart toaster DRM. People that think
>muh miners
are to blame for chip prices are who I have a problem with.

you know what i want to do to that fox? guess

its fiddleafox and the creator of her was under fire for calling out black people.

but what do you think i want to do to that fox?

Give her wildberries

Attached: file.png (1341x1299, 771.21K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118.11K)

i'd plant my seed in her wildberry bush if you know what i mean

fox

seeing averi always puts a smile on my face.

Attached: 1613096693.fiddleafox_vfdvfdvfdvtrg.gif (560x408, 271.03K)

queen of Any Forums

Stupid sexy racist fox

Attached: 1644275887567.jpg (1024x882, 108.53K)

>tfw you weren't the one she was secretly ranting to about blacks
>tfw you don't have the fox making artist gf by keeping this secret