OOF

OOF

Attached: 1638844200146.png (1920x1080, 537.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJ7WN3yome4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do not understand the point of the Mac Studio. What macfag has ever said I need two mac minis

you WILL buy the Mac Studio Ultra Deluxe™
you WILL buy the extra Pro Display++™
you WILL ignore the fake benchmarks not officially endorsed by Apple™

Damn man,
Well good luck carrying your mid tower case around with you lol.

Moot? Wasn't Any Forums hosted on multiple Mac Minis?

cope

Who the fuck does this? My PC sits under my desk and I replace it every few years when it gets caked with dust and I crave the latest cpu and gpu...

are you homeless or something?

Attached: sBLRuZY.jpg (1220x608, 170.6K)

It's funny how people learn again and again that Apple cherry-pick their benchmarks.
>we made our first professional GPU ever and it's more powerful than a 3090
Did anyone believe this?

Any Forums did

It’s not even what they claimed, they claimed lower power usageunder the same load.
A maxed out Aplel GPU is more efficient than a 3090 under the same load, but they didn’t claim the 3090 can't go beyond that performance, they didn’t really lie.
Apples marketing is quite sneaky, but the bigger problem is tech journos and Any Forums still being too stupid to understand it and keep falling for their traps.
Apple just wants people to keep talking about it and people like OP are doing their bidding.

(Lower is better)

now show the power bill

apple fucked up something with power usage in blender, shot from youtube.com/watch?v=pJ7WN3yome4

Attached: mpv-shot0243.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Apple used one of their iconic poorly-labeled graphs to >imply the M1 Ultra's peak performance was higher than the "highest-end" discrete GPU.

Attached: m1-ultra-performance-chart.jpg (1600x900, 71.82K)

Yes, that’s their usual marketing trap shit that people fall for.
People will endlessly talk about it when they do this.

>iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1628302398012.gif (502x400, 2.49M)

Let me guess. All 3 tests under Cycles renderer, right?

M1 GPUs not having BVH acceleration (like Nvidia's "RT cores" for ray-tracing) is truly the only fault in M1 GPUs. There is nothing else wrong with them, unless you absolutely need to run CUDA programs, in which case you're not looking for Macs anyway, because Nvidia discontinued their support for macOS.

Attached: iMWP3w1280.jpg (1280x1024, 134.43K)

what else is it, is there any reason not to use cycles? Its a legitimate workload and apple recently added support for M1 GPU. Also, the power usage looks fucked so that contributed to dogshit performance. With other benchmarks also fucked on M1 macs there's no legitimate way to compare M1 iGPU with other GPUs.

yeah apple is expensive

what legitimate professional usecase would need to carry around a computer instead of using ssh/remote desktop? I can only think of gaming, but apple clearly hates developers so you only get iphone/ipad games on your mac studio and those well... have less bulky way.