/hpg/

>Requesting purchase advice:
pastebin.com/hjHkKDyM

>Any Forums wiki headphone FAQ:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php?title=Headphones

Attached: 4097844.jpg (280x280, 6.84K)

Suggestion for an over ear headphones for $20-$40 range? I'll be using it for casual listening and gaming. Is HyperX Cloud Stinger good enouigh?

lowest effort thread so far fuck you op

for that price it isnt bad, especially since it has a mic. just make sure to eq up the mids and the upper treble.

Attached: raw-frequency-response-r-14-graph-small.jpg (450x260, 22.39K)

sundara more like sussydara

So I'm looking for a wireless headphone for work meetings. Over ear, bluetooth, usb wired (if I want), Qi charging, noise cancelling, mic on it. Any recommendations? Price isn't really a factor

For me, it's the Takstar Pro 82.

Attached: 1625929699016.jpg (800x800, 81.28K)

as long as you live do not ever buy one of these pieces of fucking shit
you were warned

Attached: dogshit.jpg (1500x910, 72.54K)

Any good headphone yet?

I asked this in /sqg/ (stupid questions general) but received no answer so I'll ask here:
Can I use the Fiio K3 via optical into my tv? Is it it gonna mess up the quality?

Attached: 164702863447.jpg (617x853, 181.94K)

How about some superluxes?

Mr. namefag is that you?

good OP pasta, a lack of opinionated shilling makes for a based neutral OP

do not listen to the clueless faggot

lol at that price for those purposes, you can pretty much just pick whatever piece of shit off the shelf at a walmart and it won't have any difference from the other "options"

Alright bros, I'm finally doing it. I'm buying the SHP9500's. X2HR's do not justify the price for such similar sound besides the bass and build.
Amazon has it $60 new but the warranty there is worthless so maybe I should try Walmart or Best Buy. I know Walmart is easy to return things, dunno about Best Buy
t. In US, West Coast. Should be asleep

Hmm, seems this is my fourth question in the last couple days to get no answer. Fuck this I'll ask Quora. Or maybe even.. reddit....

Wonder why, it's not like someone was keeping up these threads with good info and the boost in activity was from people only there to post hate at that user artificially bumping the thread.

No I haven't posted since last time when I left to start my own thread then troll and abandon it to show how dogshit HPG is on it's own

Literally 70% of these threads is people shitting on me for rekting them, the other 20% is me giving fantastic top tier info.... if you faggots don't want me to keep posting to the point you annoy me ok, I lose nothing, kek.... I actually know how valuable I am unlike the faggots who follow me around

Senhieser 569's, they good?

I got em from a relative 2 christmases ago, they sound really good to me but i want to make sure thise are as good as they are advertised. If not, im already looking at HD 600's or Sampson SR850's.

Not a headphone q exactly but I have a Magni Heresy and a Magni Modi on the way. I've got Audioengine 1 or 2s as my desktop speakers. Will the DAC improve the sound output for them or is it unnecessary?

It won't hurt anything at least, may as well plug them into the Modi. Could even put a switch box between the Modi, Magni and speakers so you can toggle between the output devices.

Thanks. I'm planning to have the desktop USB output to the Modi, and then they can output again to the speakers. The Heresy is for Sennheiser HD600. I just wanted to finally use my headphones for music. Wasn't sure if bc the Audiengine have a DAC built in it would matter or not.

I'd personally do it just for convenience's sake. Using the built-in DAC on the speakers would mean you'd have to switch output devices in your OS every time you want to change between speakers and headphones, whereas wiring it up as desktop -> Modi -> switch box -> Magni/speakers allows you to just flip a switch.
I guess since the Magni also has pre-outs you could hook those up to the speakers and basically use the volume control on the speakers to set your desired maximum volume, then use the volume control on the Magni for everything and just unplug your headphones anytime you want to use the speakers.

Maybe I'm confused but would I NEED a switch?

If the Desktop USB goes out to to the Modi, and then the Modi RCA's into the Heresy, The Hersey can output to the speakers through RCA and the headphone jack on the Hersey to the headphones.

Will the speakers not mute when that happens-does it output to both at once? Then I guess I'd have to lower the speaker volume manually when using headphones.