Torah program

interesting read. wondering if it can be revived. could anyone create something similar? seems extremely difficult and impressive.

Attached: buchler.png (1177x896, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

inputmag.com/features/tropetrainer-thomas-buchler-torah-software?utm_source=pocket-newtab
barstoolsports.com/blog/161147/topless-woman-riding-her-bike-around-town-is-all-the-rage-in-worcester
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

forgot to add: inputmag.com/features/tropetrainer-thomas-buchler-torah-software?utm_source=pocket-newtab

I searched the entire catalogue but I couldn't find anyone who asked

Shut the fuck up and fuck off, normalfag. Tired of retarded attention-whoring faggots trying to make the first post an epic, toxic zinger like this is Twitter and they're trying to ratio OP, but measured in "fpbp" and "based" posts instead of "hearts."

Attached: 1579467692291.png (896x898, 596.5K)

>Trope Trainer
Man I remember using that to study for my bar mitzvah a decade ago. It was a piece of shit.

Could you TL;DR us on this OP? It sounds like a text-to-speech program. I'm not even sure why it's not working anymore, seems like you should just be able to use old versions of it. What is so special about this exactly no offense OPie honest question.

based

I asked

Not OP, but I've used it and can tl;dr it for you.
>It sounds like a text-to-speech program
It is. It's actually less complex than typical text to speech because the text it needs to synthesize speech from includes symbols that represent the intonation of each syllable, so there's very little guessing that it has to do. It wasn't even particularly good. Its purpose was to reproduce the traditional sing-song intonation for public readings of the old testament in Hebrew, but it did so very robotically and haltingly. Still a decent learning resource though.
>I'm not even sure why it's not working anymore, seems like you should just be able to use old versions of it
You can. Pretty much the only problem is that newer versions of macOS won't run it. You can still install an older version of macOS and run it just fine, and it still runs fine on any version of Windows. Really retarded article.

>discount kike Terry

So then this article is basically some old Jewish women kvetching about not being able to run a shitty text-to-speech Torah reader on their new Mac OS computers and acting like some great work has been lost to time... oy vey

>a guy coded a shitty proprietary program
>then he died
>will we ever be able to continue it?

WHO KNOWS!?!?!?!

Yes

So this guy makes some problem and dedicates his life to it and on his death everyone cries and calls for someone to pick up the torch. Terry did the same thing years ago and nobody cared. Really makes you think

You are the trouble here, reddit man

The best part is the tranny who helped the gay jew work on it. Xe rode topless on a bike down the highway after getting a boob job.
barstoolsports.com/blog/161147/topless-woman-riding-her-bike-around-town-is-all-the-rage-in-worcester

AHAHAHAH THIS HAS *GOT* TO BE TROLLING

>In the New York Jewish community, ben-Chaim was an outlier: he’s Black, gay, intersex, HIV-positive, and Midwestern. He’d had his conversion officiated by the most traditionalist, Orthodox court of rabbis he could find, because he wanted to make sure no one could question it. “I needed it to be the gold standard,” he says.

LMAO "intersex" "black" "gay" "HIV positive" "Jewish" this guy wins the oppression bingo.

What was his original last name? I guarantee it wasn't ben-chaim before the conversion.

Holy based, fuck the Jews

Attached: 1639727567977 16 color.png (443x417, 116.22K)

Bro what the fuck is wrong with Jews? This program, everyone who likes it, and the developers and everything surrounding it are hilarious.

Attached: 1647231077725.jpg (360x450, 29.49K)

>fuck the jews
>posts something related to a religion piggybacking on judaism