Censorship and Totalitarianism

What do you plan on doing when freedom as we know it stops existing?
The EU has gone to shit in the past weeks, e2e encryption outlawed, hardware backdoors in everything.
CCTV everywhere.
Other first world countries aren't too far behind.

Attached: trannime.jpg (817x427, 29.94K)

You should be preparing for it right now. Save anything and everything that you want to keep, because it will likely be deleted at some point down the road.

Think of it as a normie filter. Only those with knowledge of encryption, steganography, the internet etc. will be able to communicate with some privacy. It's not really a big change if you think about it. No "secure" program or chip could be trusted, because shit was always full of illegal backdoors.

Attached: istockphoto-1174930129-170667a.jpg (416x416, 32.08K)

Probably this. I still haven't figured out how to make all the shit I download "browse-able" in a sense. So it's going to be difficult to consume once it's all there, but at least I'm finally starting to save things.
How good of an idea is it to invest into a VPN or a "private" mail service like protonmail? Swisscucks just proved that they aren't neutral at all.

Yeah awesome, now you can talk to your ONE acquaintance that knows and cares. If anything this is more of an autist filter since only those who "know" refuse to use messenger or some shit like that. Alienation will increase until you submit like a good citizen.

>ONE acquaintance that knows and cares
Who the fuck do you talk to beside work people and maybe one friend?

>totalitarism
hmm actually thats pretty BASED! SIEG HEIL! HITLER WAS LE RIGHT XD
>freedom
wtf what are you some kind of lolbert pro corpos??

Unironically this. It may still be a few years, but grip is going to continue to tighten on the internet. They'll pull a few heart strings and tricks, normies will lap it up.
I agree with OP, the US and other western countries won't be far behind the EU.

Then I all in on monero.

That again makes one question, why do you really need the autismo level encryption with super secret arcane tech knowledge to communicate?
Literally just talk IRL.

Glowniggers love crypto because it's still more traceable than cash, especially if they can move in and regulate it.

Stop using the Internet.

Good, freedom of speech was a fucking mistake.

You got a loicense for that statement, m8?

/thread

I'll allow no backdoors, fix your shitty corruption instead of smearing me with it.

They know the dark times are coming, economic collapse, global famine, nuclear wars...

Attached: this is fine dog.png (336x321, 177.49K)

Stop being a pedo

Making things "browse-able" depends on what kind of media you have. I have different services set up on my home server depending on the type of media. For example, for general files I just use Samba and organize it manually with folders. If you have questions about that kind of stuff you can check out the /hsg/ or the /hng/ threads. A VPN is good for general hiding of traffic i guess, but I mainly use mine of *legitimately* acquiring media without my ISP knocking on my door. As for private mail services, I don't think they are worth it. Nothing about email protocols was meant to private or secure - they're just meant to get a message from point a to point b. You shouldn't be sending super important/confidential stuff over email. However, if you really feel uncomfortable that companies can read your stored emails you can always roll your own email server, but that's a can of worms that I personally don't think is worth it.

I'll check in those threads, thanks for the sensible reply. My ISP so far hasn't cared a single bit about torrenting.
I guess for now something like protonmail or a VPN is not a worthwhile investment. I'll spend that money on more hardware in this case.

Moving to China -- so at least I'm benefiting from it. In the US & EU, you're all just gonna get further & further rent-extracted.