Does anyone know any other ways to fix the iPhone boot loop?

Does anyone know any other ways to fix the iPhone boot loop?

I tried every online tutorial on how to fix it.

I tried to force restart, doesn't work
I connected to iTunes to force update, didnt work
I tried to force it back to factory settings (basically wiping out all data on the phone), didnt work.
I even used 3rd party ios recovery/factory reset applications to see if it will do something.

Nope, Nothing. Just the same apple logo appearing and disappearing.

This started yesterday when I was leaving the gym, and the phone froze than shut off. I turned it back on where it looped for a bit but force restarting it worked. I checked to see if there was an update and there was. I back up my phone to my computer the "Full backup" option. I'm not sure if that means ALL my data (music/photos/vids) are saved or just my apps. Once my phone was going through updating, it never fully turned on again.

Does this basically mean my phone is bricked at this point? is there any other option to fix this? Should I just get a new phone?

Its an Iphone X and its been working fine for the most part until now. I really dont want to spend 1K for another iphone.

Please help me

Attached: iPhone-Boot-Loading-Screen-Bar.jpg (1000x600, 67.48K)

probably the NAND chip is broken. sadly your data is gone.

But did my Full back up save my data?

I have so many videos and photos that I just cant lose, I just cant.

You're supposed to put those in iCloud.

Bring it back, Tyrone!

A bootloop is usually caused by a hardware problem, not necessary memory chip related.

Open the phone, unplug everything inside, clean the contacts and plug it back

I dont trust the icloud

ITODDLER BTFO

Attached: laugh.gif (403x500, 143.3K)

reporting itoddlerbtfoinu

Attached: 75AF5159-E2F1-44BC-B3D3-F789BA8AB3D6.png (507x339, 28.37K)

There are many other ways to back data. You should always have a backup.

>iToddler!

Attached: FattyTantrum.jpg (259x194, 3.92K)

Full backup stores everything except music and keychain stuff (unless you encrypted backup) Cloud only stores app data and keychain.
Force DFU mode then shift restore the latest ipsw.me
If if still loops its a dead storage chip which is usually from water damage.

you put it to Did Fuck Up mode and restore backup
if that did not work go to rob a bank, and then go to apple store with the phone (or just buy a new one, it will be cheaper)

give it back, only way

>>Water Damage

I been going to the pool for years and had my phone next to the side of the pool.....I thought the iphone x was resistant to water.....

In any case.....Fuck, that could be the problem than. My phone got tired of getting water boarded 4 times a week.

Based

Open up your phone and unplug the ear piece.

Fuck off Jamal

Have you tried putting it in the microwave to heat the solder? that sometimes fixes Apple phones.

Use a medium setting ..

Dude,apple is stoopid.
Sometimes a faulty touchscreen can cause a boot loop.
So can faulty earpiece or microphone.

Generally to prevent loss of data, store it somewhere phisically if you don't have 3 braincells NOT to have some kind of free hosted service like only/nextcloud or even mega.nz.
user is right, you probably had some sweat somewhere around parts I just told you, so probably check for rusty or coroded connectors ans basically faulty parts.
I'm 100% sure that your screen is busted and you have few drops of sweat on it.
My face ID stopped working because of that lulz.

Haven't seen this for a while...like 10-15 years haha

Bass