You care about your wrists, dont you? then why do you still use qwerty...

you care about your wrists, dont you? then why do you still use qwerty? its proven that any layout actually designed for computers (not typewriters like qwerty) require much less movement of your wrists and fingers, resulting in much better ergonomics. qwerty was literally designed to have common letters be far away from each other, while dvorak or colemak were made to have your fingers move as little as possible
>b-b-but I use other computers and dont want to ruin my wpm!
major cope, this is like saying learning another language is impossible because youll forget your first one
>b-b-but I dont want to spend forever learning a new layout!
cope, it takes like a month to proficiently type with a new layout, its especially helpful if you use websites like monkeytype or learn.dvorak.nl, in the long term the new layout will be much better than qwerty
>b-b-but Ill have to rebind everything!
it takes like 5 minutes to rebind all your stuff if you dont want to learn the new locations, even colemak has the most commonly used keys for shortcuts like zxcvb in the same place as qwerty
learn a better layout, your fingers and wrists will thank you

Attached: 1634601768271.jpg (480x360, 35.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/MadRabbit/keyboard-genetics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sorry, I'm not a limp baby wrist pussy faggot so I don't need to gimp my typing experience

t. knows nothing about human anatomy

t. baby wrist

I have to agree with the other user. Even women can do this without pain...

Hope your wrists didn't ache after typing that one out.

if your index finger is resting at the f, your middle finger is stationed at the e

qwerty actually makes more sense than all those meme layouts

I've been typing qwerty for longer than you've been alive and my wrists are fine. So this is a you problem or more likely snake oil.

hope you enjoy your rsi in the future, muh "everyone else just has limp wrists" is a pathetic excuse
E is a much less ergonomic spot than the homerow, besides, your fingers are already jumping around the board in the least ergonomic way, Im sorry but your cope doesnt work in the slightest
>it hasnt happened yet so that means its never going to happen!
pathetic cope

your shoulders must be very narrow
it is extremely uncomfortable to keep my fingers at the home row

now youre just fucking with me

>t. coping manlet

but i don't

Not everyone writes in English.

github.com/MadRabbit/keyboard-genetics

Machine generated layout.

Yes, for me it's Workman.

Attached: workman.png (780x630, 59K)

These are all poor and nimble excuses, just like your wrists OP.

not an argument

I know and I don't care.

Attached: 1635552204207.gif (495x368, 221.61K)

Why would anybody use any of those, the letters are all scrambled.

Attached: 61deH3MveiL._AC_SY450_.jpg (1047x450, 58.44K)

It fucks up all my symbols and I probably wouldn't be able to type the 3 special characters I need to write in my language

if you're not using Dvorak then you're a fucking idiot. It's not that hard, get over it you weenies

For me, it's workman, a dactyl-manuform, and a 290lbs bench press