This shit is ridiculous!

This shit is ridiculous!
It can dissipate a 12700k (190 W) at 50° (AIDA64) and at 60° (Cinebench) with almost no significant noise. I have a Phanteks PH-ES614PTG_BK with stock fans (1x200mm front and 1x140mm back) and the 200mm fan is way the more noisy (sadly the case is made that it can't accept a 200mm noctua fan).

Not even mentioning that a cpu like that at 100% is not really a reasonable loadcase for extended time for most users.

Good job Noctua, heatpipe rules.

P.S. No overclock so far

Attached: nh_d15_1_10.jpg (380x354, 23.66K)

>almost no significant noise
why do people think this is a feature? if my computer fans don't make noise I'll have to buy a desk fan to make white noise

I see your point. Some people likes noise, other people don't. I prefer a quiet environment with the lowest noise possible and control the "soundscape" of the room.

Yeah Noctua know their shit
I hate noise/hearing my fans blasting during intensive work so having stuff that is both good and silent is a must for me

because it is a feature
your need for constant noise isn't something other people want

the most based cooler of all times, the best feature is that it makes watercooling rgb redditors seethe

Scythe 風魔 2 >

It's not that great. My 12900k gets to 80+ playing games with this cooler

I have one and I hit 100c on my 9900k at 1.335v vcore @ 4.8ghz allcore running prime 95. Possibly 210 watts

Kinda wish I got an AIO cooler

It's also the ugliest piece of shit that has ever uglied in uglyland

>filtered by the brown fans
Based Noctua

It is capable of keeping it cool even @ 5ghz if you go direct die
Had one, did that, with liquid metal as well. Modding the mount to work correctly on direct die is a huge pain in the ass though, it's just easier going for an AIO indeed.

I dun wanna delid my CPU. It also doesn't make sense why Intel wouldnt just engineer the chip top so it doesn't need manual delidding

Regardless of that, it does run 20 to 30 C cooler on direct die + liquid metal
But you don't HAVE to do it, I didn't find the results amazing anyway

Yeah, and ridiculously fugly.

I got filtered by the brown fans and got the black one, incredible cooler.

Personally, I dont mind the brown color.
Hell I got LED lights turned off from mobo/gpu.
Reason because I stare at my monitor 99.9% of the time even though my pc has side window.

Based fellow white noise enjoyer.

I can't sleep without a fan running on the background, even if it's winter.

Attached: ao_Giga.jpg (867x755, 227.48K)

you'll quickly change your mind if you ever get a U1 form factor rack at home. Whenever I shut the machine down, I can still hear the fans in my head

Not everyone has tinnitus and needs a distraction.

So sorry about your tinnitus

Some fag was trying to roast my D15 saying the Scythe was cheaper and performed the same. Jokes on you, Canada is a desolate hellscape and the Scythe was $30 more expensive.

Attached: 1570860760970.png (480x360, 132.59K)