Ublock origin bros? I thought that i'd never see an ad again

ublock origin bros? I thought that i'd never see an ad again

Attached: advert.png (792x502, 300.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/38414/Re_Zero_kara_Hajimeru_Isekai_Seikatsu_-_Hyouketsu_no_Kizuna
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop streaming anime.
nyaa.si

That's not an ad it's an opportunity
That is a life-changing amount of money

>Stop streaming
*watching

Use enable all the filters

What anime is this?
Also use 9anime.to

>a way to make 10k a day is an "ad"
this is why you will always be poor, also stop streaming

streaming fags btfo

Fags who stream get what they deserve.

>I thought that i'd never see an ad again
Then you're dumb.
Fighting ads is a constant battle. You need to make sure you have suitable filter lists set up and be prepared to add your own custom rules.

You're so close not paying for streaming services. Please, do yourself a favor and download next time.

>using a web browser to play videos instead of a video player
ngmi

It isn't perfect. You can create your own block rules for oddball sites that sneak around it though.

myanimelist.net/anime/38414/Re_Zero_kara_Hajimeru_Isekai_Seikatsu_-_Hyouketsu_no_Kizuna

ublock is a relic of the past just use a custom dns.

>streaming anime
>streaming anime in a browser
You get what you fucking deserve

Attached: punch.jpg (795x412, 255.69K)

whats wrong with streaming tho? its pretty convienient. Its like having a whole library in your hands instead of waiting for the download

Shit quality. Yes it's noticable.

>Its like having a whole library in your hands
That would be having them in your drives.
I haven't streamed in over 15 at this point but I would be surprised if any of them didn't re-encode to save on bandwidth.

I download anime I'm serious about watching in good quality, but a lot of things I'm casually throwing on I use 9anime because it tracks progress and is super easy. I think there's a place for streaming in casual watching. Ublock works fine on these sites if you keep it updated, idk if there are little cryptominers in the page or what the gimmick is for why it's risky but w/e, it's just on an old Thinkpad running Debian taped to the back of the TV.

not a problem with medium mode

Attached: Shingekino-medium.jpg (822x569, 54.89K)

>uHide