Fuck MPV and freetards

MPV WILL CLOSE automatically after it finishes playing the the video because... You don't like it? GO MAKE YOUR OWN AWAY GO BACCKKKK GO BAAACK

>inb4 thats how it's supposed to be! why would you need to rewind the video.... hahaahaha
>inb4 run mpv with this command and parameters bro...

I hate 4channers (freetards same thing)

Attached: fxroggie.jpg (343x225, 14.71K)

That Fast glitch when it closes after playing my anime SCARES the shit out of me. Freetards cant make anything good

Hmmm a thread for ME???? MUAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 6.79K)

This is one of those threads where you act retarded and insult things to get people to help you, isn't it?

Put this in ~/.config/mpv/mpv.conf:
keep-open=yes
If you want it to loop:
loop-playlist=inf

Next time read the fucking manual.

Why the fuck would I want it to stay open after fully playing the video? Are you retarded?
It's a video player. Once it finishes playing a video there is nothing else to do.

Attached: 1489389276951.jpg (544x540, 56.63K)

Jaded cursed VLC born only to suffer and constantly improve, cast out and loved by no one. He grows stronger only with pain and sacrifice.

Enjoy you grey blob mess then brailet conefag.

Filtered. mpv is literally not for you

Yes but weebs can't get their Nip subtitles and can't jack off properly without them so everyone here hates VLC. VLC has yet to be unable to play ANY file I throw at it.

does your photo viewer also automatically close after 0.1s?

This. Retards don't know how to use mpv. OP is always a faggot. And that's a fact.

>I HAVE ACCESS TO SOURCE CODE OF A PROGRAM THAT DOES SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE BUT I REFUSE TO CHANGE THE SOURCE CODE TO MAKE THAT PROGRAM NOT DO THE THING I DON'T LIKE
Why are people like this?

How would it know you are done viewing the photo? It's not like a video where it finishes.

it's done drawing the last (and only) frame - time to exit

>finish installing a new distro
>check if it has mpv
>download vlc
nothing personell

lole i do this

Attached: 1e0268136c7eb5375fa286ce18d7a36d.jpg (694x694, 98.17K)

>loop-playlist=inf
I'm sure there is a shortcut for that

Maybe, I have it in my mpv.conf because there's never a situation where I don't want it to loop.

>MVP NIGGAS NEED TO EDIT A .CONF FILE LIKE THEY ARE MAKING SOME LARAVEL PROJECT JUST TO GET THEIR PLAYER TO STAY FUCKING ON AND THEY THINK IT'S OKAY

X'DD

Attached: EJUYKTnU4AAtqrc.jpg (900x1200, 164.29K)

>weebs can't get their Nip subtitles
???
Japanese subtitles for TV shows only work on VLC ironically. I had to spend great efforts to compile a custom ffmpeg just for MPV to improperly display subtitles from Japanese TV stations. Every MPV luser I report this to always copes with "durr rare subtitle format it's not fair to expect this!!"

> He's not using MPC-HC

Attached: 20258416_1092038347594494_142032133323418809_n.jpg (720x720, 44.43K)