*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Attached: 0C320C29-D7B9-4625-A21F-6223E6F72F5C.jpg (1280x720, 115.18K)

I hosted a LAMP server on one. Beats an AC2 instance. Retards who don't know what to do with these are uncreative.

>can't buy one unless its 300% markup

You forgot the pricetag, what'll it end up costing in a world where pifour is TWO HUNDRED AMERICAN DOLLARS.

only 200€

but it isn't, it's $75 for the 8gb version; it's just backlogged to the middle of next year

Maybe it's just like the $9 Zero, can't buy it anywhere except for reseller kits for $99

Just buy an optiplex

oh wow more ram because thats totally whats wrong with the pi not the dogshit cpu/gpu

WOAH LOOK AT THAT TINY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!

DESU what Radxa has been doing with the RockPi and Pine with the RockPro64 and Quartz64 are far more interesting.

The Raspberry Pi Foundation is essentially riding on their name/advertising at this point. They haven't done anything interesting in years, despite the their tens of millions in revenue, and support from Broadcom. They are essentially the John Deere or Toyota of their industry; haven't done anything interesting recently, have actually done some bad things recently, but consumers eat their products up because they look at past products/successes through rose colored glasses.

>LAMP server
>uncreative

>not the dogshit cpu/gpu
You badly misspelled "storage"

rock chips are old as fuck and weak. None of these SBCs are good or innovative.

my pi4 is (over)clocked at 2.147mhz, so I definitely want more than 2mhz at same core count. Don't care anout RAM or usb, just processor speed

>Rockchip
I'm sorry but I like my bootloader and drivers open.

Got my young children a raspberry pi 4 8gb and a pi 400 respectively as their first computers.
Awesome DIY laptops too.
There wont be a pi5 for another year at least

....DOT COM

Now of only i could get my radxa zero to fucking work

it's an arm board, they all have dogshit cpu/gpus

>bad gpu
Are you planning to gay-men on a pie other than old emulators ? Get a real desktop Otherwise its sufficient.

I ran Gentoo on an overclocked RockPro64 with no major issues. Was more than enough to shitpost, and do word processing. What more do you *need* from a computer?