Should we ban women from working in tech recruitment? No ugly nerd will ever get a job again

Should we ban women from working in tech recruitment? No ugly nerd will ever get a job again.

Attached: 1647782034163.png (2274x998, 984.62K)

We'll learn to ban women from being involved in work again at some point.

no
ugly people have ugly souls

Every woman in HR/recruitment ive talked too have said that they rather contact a geeky looking guy than some muscle Chad in IT because they have a higher chance in resulting with satisfied bosses.

I guess I'm a muscled Chad then.

sad girl

Women should only exist in breeding farms.

./thread

biggest cope

damn dude you must be mad ugly then

Attached: 1647815767369.jpg (906x873, 156.21K)

Absolutely
Imagine being a free man that is the master of his domain in his castle, living in pure silence and harmony, then wake up in the morning and being talked down by some roastie because she has a beta at home and thinks she can manage every man like she manages her cuck-at-home
Women are confused about their place in this world
IT is not one of those places they are welcome

*then wake up in the morning and go to work

holy based, HR roasties are the worst in any workplace

define "geeky looking"

Attached: 1631207091805.jpg (640x938, 67.16K)

wrong. women shouldn't exist.

The first question seminar we had my college was about male students are forbidden from asking out female students inside campus.

only the ugly ones! chad can do whatever he wants teehee

Faggot

>should we _____
Never gonna happen

Women on HR only care anout hire potential mates, almost HR women interviews are like dates.

It happened before and still happens in many parts of the world. Definitely doable.

cooooope

Chad is asked out, that's why they banned men approaching women. Probably for the best desu, if a woman is not chasing you she won't sleep with you.

true, true its probably to stop the poojets and creepy chinks from being deported

Why do you think every woman tries her hardest to get a degree in 2022? Why do you think every woman in 2022 works to get a good career?

Women don't HAVE to do SHIT. They could sit on their asses all day and do whatever the fuck their whole life, just like they did the last thousands of years. But, this would come with a price...

The price tag is called being married to a non-Chad male.
Having to get fucked by a non-Chad male...having to be kissed by a non-Chad male...having to be touched by a non-Chad male...

Do you fucking get it now? Openyour eyes.
a woman in 2022 would RATHER:
>go to school for ~10years, studying hard as FUCK, always making good grades
>go to university for ~5years, always writing good marks
>go to an office for 40 YEARS with constant pressure, stress, effort

THAN:
>have sex with a non-Chad once a week or so

You TALK about how you won't be a beta provider for "Chad's leftovers" in 10 years time. What makes you think you could even get THAT?

Women can satisfy their financial needs by working. They can satisfy their sexual needs (yes, even at 40+) with local Chads from Tinder.

In 2022, women do EVERYTHING in their power to NOT be associated with sub8 men in any way, shape or form. Women want ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH NON-CHAD MEN.

holy fucking based, betabuxxers are dead in the water and our fathers fucked us

>You TALK about how you won't be a beta provider for "Chad's leftovers" in 10 years time. What makes you think you could even get THAT?
>Women can satisfy their financial needs by working. They can satisfy their sexual needs (yes, even at 40+) with local Chads from Tinder.
>In 2022, women do EVERYTHING in their power to NOT be associated with sub8 men in any way, shape or form. Women want ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH NON-CHAD MEN.

Attached: FN8LDy0XEAApzfi[1].jpg (900x1199, 157.91K)

I'm decent looking, but I found a way to play tinder algorithm and every hour I open it I have like 16 people liked lmao, now I have 99+ likes so don't know the actual total number, I even get super swipes! and some of them they start the convo.
Funny that I never met any and never will, I just imagine we met and after a couple faps I consider them as an ex.

Attached: A80FBA7B-5CEC-4BE3-BFA1-2569258EB0F4.jpg (1536x1950, 968.92K)

>implying chad pays child support on his cum dumps
Can't even fake it

Attached: 1371910327076.jpg (600x450, 48.36K)