This is the pinnacle of the coffee brewing technology. Espresso makers are bloat

This is the pinnacle of the coffee brewing technology. Espresso makers are bloat.
Let me guess, you "need" more?

Attached: 61lJj0KjGwS._AC_SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 104.3K)

piece of shit
low quality metal that gets corroded easily
never buy one of these

>fill a cup with lukewarm tapwater
>stir in some instant coffee
Call me a simpleton but I wouldn't be able to tell the difference

instant coffee smells like pee and tastes like shit

IT. JUST. WORKS.

Attached: file.png (800x800, 243.07K)

Yeah whatever

Drinking a coffe I just make with my Bialetti moka right now fren.
t. italianon
>corroded
No, it doesn't.
My grandparents have one 40 year old.
On the inside a small layer of residue gets depositated, you should leave it there cause it makes coffee taste better actually, it's just a deposit not corrosion though.

Attached: 1633829285037.png (348x348, 203.59K)

I feel the same. I cannot understand the normalfag obsession with coffee taste, shit literally tastes the same regardless of how its made

Type of coffee and type of preparation makes a lot of difference.
>normalfag obsession
More like aristocrats obsession, my dear pleb.

just gonna throw a pod or two in the ol keurig
good enough for me

imagine waiting longer than a few minutes for coffee
by the time a moka is done brewing i've driven across town and bought a monster to wake up

>same regardless of how its made
Espresso and drip coffee do not even taste similar, are you ok?

I got one of these coffee makers like in the OP's pic
and it was made out of ALUMINIUM
piece of shit corroded after a few weeks and would ruin the taste of the coffee

You realize they come in stainless right? and some even have glass on the top now.

Attached: .png (1031x999, 355.6K)

>he needs a special device to make coffee
just toss the grounds in a pot of water and boil

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 657.54K)

>imagine waiting longer than a few minutes for coffee
Moka takes like 2-3 minutes to make coffee, depending how high you put the flame.
The process is very simple too:
- Fill with water the part at the bottom
- Fill with coffee powder the part in the middle
- Screw in the part at the top with the one in the bottom
- Put on flame
Yeah they are in aluminum usually and they don't corrode in my experience and I had a few of them.
You are confusing the coffee deposits with corrosion probably.
Most of them are in aluminum actually he is right on that.

Attached: 1644686073237.png (1214x630, 308.01K)

It's an Italian masterpiece and Amerilards will never understand. Keep sipping those sugary monsters.

Did you see what kind of coffee Ameritards order in Starbucks? Holy shit that's an abomination.

I bought a Primula brand one off Amazon (not sure why I didn't just get the name Brand Moka Pot).

Anyway, I had the exact same problem with corrosion.

I'm kind of open to trying the Moka pot if it didn't have that issue.

I literally cannot drink anything that is not Lavazza gold quality 100% arabic.

Attached: 1644333514059.png (1024x1024, 904.63K)

I'd be open to one of these or an espresso maker if they were quicker. Unfortunately, time constraints necessitate my use of k-cup brewers as they can do the job in under 5 seconds for a decent cup of coffee. If I want to treat myself, I can just stop by the gas station where for whatever reason they have one of the most expensive barista machines I have ever seen in my life.

STEP ASIDE, MOKA SHITS

Attached: french-chad.jpg (700x700, 45.52K)

If you try just a black coffee from the big companies like Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, McDonalds, etc. you will absolutely notice a difference.

The funny thing is I don't really like any of them that much but I'll drink them just for the caffeine if I'm traveling. Starbucks Blonde roast I like better than the "Pike Place" roast which is their classic one.

I like my stainless steel french press and it is much easier to clean than a moka pot

Why are all these ones advertised as espresso makers? Moka is not espresso.

it takes me under a minute to pull 4 shots with my espresso maker user, they're pretty quick nowadays

I agree, the technology is getting better for a legitimately quality cup. However, my morning routine leaves very little time for that. I prefer on-demand, which used to be attainable with my father's old espresso maker. Just add water, hit the button, and it instantly makes a perfect cup. Unfortunately, I have no idea what fucking brand it was and it pisses me off to no end.

>all that coffee autism
niggers you just
>buy ground coffee
>put one teaspoon into glass
>pour in hot water
that's it

Just get a nespresso retard