Ubuntu 22.04 is releasing in a month. Are you going to upgrade...

Ubuntu 22.04 is releasing in a month. Are you going to upgrade? Whether it's your work computer or some kind of server or hobby tinker machine.

Attached: 1647802939617.png (1920x1080, 690.42K)

No, I’m still staying on macOS.
Why yes, I am white.

Will upgrade my desktop from 20.04.

Kys jay no one asked your applenigger mod ass

should I? what's the benefit if I don't use the default ubuntu DE (whatever it is) and so don't care about those changes? More recent software I guess? Anything else?

Holy shit! Gnome added colors!

i still use 18.04 everything above is garbage

Ubuntu has been on the decline since 18.10 and 21.10 was the worst Ubuntu release ever. I don't see how they're supposed to turn around and make a good LTS release in just six months. Corps are moving to RHEL and SUSE en masse and nobody recommends Ubuntu to beginners anymore. It's over.

god damn this is ugly

snap packages are garbage, so 20.04 is end of the line for me, already moved my other machines to arch linux

probably but i use mate so it will not be a big update

20.04 was alright and anything other than lts is irrelevant. If 22.04 turns out to be shit I'll probably switch to fedora if it's gonna work with my device. If not, probably debian.

>GNOME
Ubuntu. As far as I'm aware vanilla GNOME 42 only adds the system wide dark theme.

What do you think is a good-looking interface?

>Are you going to upgrade?
yeah, to Fedora 36

Its too bad snaps suck.

Gnome's time/date being off-center always bugs my titties.

Wallpaper kino is back on the menu.

Attached: Ubuntu 22.04's Default Wallpaper OMG! Ubuntu.png (1500x843, 899.99K)

that is a nice one

install gentoo

That honestly looks kind of sexy. But won't stock still be that hideous purple?

Attached: flying_king.jpg (125x119, 3.34K)

I'm not using Gnomeme as long as they don't teach the top bar and the dash and give us an actual taskbar.

sudo apt purge snapd
sudo apt-mark hold snapd

But yes, Canonical is still gay.

No, I'll switch to Pop!_OS 22.04

I ditched it for fedora. However, Your pic looks go. I will give it a try.

As usual I wait a month or two before upgrading then just run do-release-upgrade and everything goes fine.