Help

reddit perma suspended my account for no fucking reason and some bloke is asking me to pay 80$ if i want to recover it, thing is i would start a new account if the fucks didn't ban the new account in 15 minutes, what should i do guys

Attached: Reddit-Logo.png (3840x2160, 29.27K)

go back

kys

Sounds like they're doing you a favor.

Install Gentoo.

create another account

You should send an email to reddit support, sounds like some admin is acting out of line.
Unless they just allow that behavior, which wouldn't surprise me.

Stop using Reddit, you absolute retard.

Just pay the 80$ retard
It's like a speeding ticket. You broke the rules, you pay a fine, and you get over it.

just die already

Attached: 1645860073114.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Create a new account with a VPN, bruce3434

>Tech support threads should be posted to GTFO

Attached: IMG_6603.jpg (474x138, 18.05K)

>what should i do guys
Pay the money

>what is browser fingerprinting

That's not Reddit policy and he said he didn't do shit. Don't pay. Email Reddit support.

For the love of Allah, someone perma ban him here too.

Don't bother.

I was permabanned a year ago, never got around to evading. After a while I realized how much happier I was not being a Redditor anymore. Especially not having to be a janny on the sub I used to run.

is this some sort of trolling? why is redditor even posting here?

This. Don't have access to cheese pizza wish I was banned from this place

Why do you have a static ip? If you don't then your computer has a trojan on it or something like that and the guy telling you to pay has all your login info/will get your account banned instantly. Reinstall windows, make burner e-mail accounts (that don't contain your old nick, or anything too obvious like birthday), and stop using the same nicknames.

Lol this has to be a bait thread.

Make another account. Fuck them. I make random accounts all the time for shitposting in different forums, and honestly if a mod bans me I simply make another account since I'm not dumb enough to get into too much hot water. The mod gets mad, leave for a week, or use another account and rinse and repeat. They deal with so many fucking assholes, trolls, etc., they can't do proper investigations.

Also, don't get attached to your account. I killed an account with 550K karma that was 11 years old because fuck them.

Still, Reddit and Nextdoor are fun to fuck around on, I don't care what 4channers say about them. You can have some intelligent discussions, or just fuck with lefties or make gamerfags who think a smartwatch skin or a decked out basement is something to post for internet points.

Attached: 1641056306469.jpg (480x640, 163K)

>retard

>Why do you have a static ip?
not him, but
>tfw static ip is the normal where i live, cant evade shit

>some bloke is asking me to pay 80$
He's scamming you.

You can sorta evade it if you use a mobile hotspot or tether, but you have to set the APNs properly so that you use the proxy of your phone provider. I'm not sure how frequently your ip changes, but it might be worth looking into.