Is it worth to switch from arch (systemd) to artix linux with runit...

is it worth to switch from arch (systemd) to artix linux with runit? Or is it better to go with Void which has runit by default?

Attached: artix-logo.png (256x263, 23.68K)

>runit
if you want runit i'd suggest void
artix is an open-rc distro

void linux is very cool
if you use void linux you are very cool

Hahahahaha

what are the main differences between runit and openrc?

seems logical

I use both artix and void with bedrock, it's comfy

>nigger lover distro
>duncean aspergers

Try again.

>try installing artix
>wpa supplicant works on the installation usb, but not on the actual installed system
>install arch
void cool how

Like this.

Attached: Void lol.png (1532x800, 152.44K)

>hehehe i'm going to say the sneed word to the transgender
>jesus christ what's your heckin problemerino!! don't kick me from the heckin irc channerino :( :(!!
cringe

it's not like you're seeing sneedacity on the aur or debian repos anyway

That's not the point, and you know it.
Also when that screencap happened Sneedacity was a more relevant project, when it was looking like Audacity was going full privacy invasion.

Any Forums meme fork #12312923 was never relevant

it works and it's better since package mainatiners aren't troons but white men and they sometimes relase fixes for arch's fuckups (for example, ffmpeg) (also hi chris coomer). i use open rc since it has the most support

Attached: file.png (1206x698, 127.83K)

both of you acted very childish

Why is it on this site that every time a screenshot is posted, someone assumes that user who posted was the one in the actual conversation?
You realize other people can save and repost these, right?

poetteringware is based if you're not autistic.
in the end, it's still free software that does its job alright.
the anti-systemd meme is just something to lure normies even deeper into loonix with drama.

oh man... the irc chat of this linux distro has DRAMA and SHIT MODS... i am literally killing myself

These are the people who make and maintain your distro, user.

I'm looking forward to the day Void burns down, because it's an inevitable future and it's going to be a glorious dumpster fire when it happens. May take a couple more years, but I know it's coming.

The official 41% distro.

i don't care
also 41% of what? is this some forced meme about void's package manager getting stuck? never happened to me