Give me one (1) resource that will teach me computer science/programming...

Give me one (1) resource that will teach me computer science/programming. That by the end of said resource I will have a solid knowledge on how a computer and its contents work as well as the ability to program.

Attached: g049.jpg (680x680, 68.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teachyourselfcs.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah

no problemo -> nand2tetris.org

stack overflow

sales types .. organisational parasites LOATHE the people doing the real work, the programmers.
they stand NO CHANCE. of getting in. wut did u do with your early fresh brain? well i was 'making it' in sales. they get to 32-35 and suddenlyw ake up that the fking geek has 16x more money. he has such an insular life that money doesn't mean antyhing to him
they hate it they glare. it really gets to THE LOSERS
laugh at them. point and laugh. ha ha ha. 32-35. no real money. everything climbing up. fking bimbo going to seed fking maintenance on all teh 'luxury' shit bought, too much LOSERS. ha ha ha . laugh at them. point and laugh. it DESTROYS THEM so funny

Write a concurrent web application with assembly language

teachyourselfcs.com/

Cs50

I took that back in 2012, I prefered MIT's intro to compsci with Python more, it gave me foundational knowledge of Python3. Much better than my piecemeal understanding of Python2.7 -- and it focused on one single language the entire time

>teachyourselfcs.com/
info. you need to do it for at least a decade
75 hour weeks
to get any good. info
fuck off losers.

how many fucking times are you going to post this thread today?

i got that i saw one pick with his fking 'porche boxter' = the porche anyone can just about afford. but it fucking kills them.
'you're 'sales''' right
rofl
fuck off.

"But how do it know" book

Attached: 7128Ts1XUdL.jpg (1051x1360, 180.23K)

theres a 'do it in 24 hours' book now
thats' how to understand 'do it in 24 hours' books
in 24 hours

based schizo

nandgame

Unironically I think the OSI layer model and the TCP/IP stack is a good starting point. The top most layers are what you deal with on a computer (without networking, programs and all that shit, the data they output/how its stored, and output to (You) on the screen or printer) and then you can work your way down from there to understand how networks operate.

I think too many people treat the stack separately from the computer because they focus more on the stack as a method for troubleshooting network problems or when planning a network layout. Application/Network layers can be examined without all the detail of the lower/intermediate layers, don't put too much emphasis in the details though, take a forest from the trees approach and things will click instead of just being an exercise in rote memory. Some people get lost in the details. File i/o is something that usually gets taught toward the end of a programming course or collection of tutorials, I think it should be one of the first things shown to people so they can say they can store data in a file without having to use excel or wordpad to manually write values (to the disk.) As you move down the OSI model + tcp/ip stack it almost feels like you are watch screws being removed from a device, you get to understand how networks and networked computers communicate with one another to the smallest unit.

God any particularly good sources, courses, books or the like for that?

> "OSI layer model"
mebbe erm. learn to program?

THE FUCKING INTERNET
screams
u got NO CHANCE rofl. rofl. rofl
see your

procrastination here?
the work it takes to procrastinate here
that is you, to the end of time
you will not do anyhing ever 32+ year old
your brain is rewarded by simple, easy things