/dpt/ daily programming thread

what are you working on Any Forums?
Previous:

Attached: b644b523-d127-4e2f-913c-7090263565f9file_9806.png (344x512, 195.38K)

My unfinished article, with my real name on it, appeared on Hacker New without my knowledge. It currently has no comments and appears to have been posted by an Indian.

I don't know what to do about this.

we have fucking metaprograms though, and they are good.

is this the legal quandry AI bot posting again?

I don't think it's a bot. I knew the guy was Indian because I read his other posts on Hacker News.

Can I finally use C++ modules on loonix? Can't find shit on it, but it's been two years, so progress must have been made, right?

user I...

just pick any other language with actual modules

>C++
>on loonix
no

Is there any way to track how many views I've got on GitHub?

put a tracking pixel on your projects

two weeks then imperative languages die

you've been saying this since 1984 grampa

Learning C++
I hate HTML and CSS

no recruiter looks at your profile bruh

You're telling me to use crablang, right? I'm not ready to transition.

I'd rather have a LinkedIn profile

more languages than fungus exist, seek help

I'm doing it for a different reason. I spent a few months writing something really cool and I want to see how popular it's getting.

Serde is single-handedly the best library ever created.

Are people making bug reports, feature requests or general complains? If not then no one other than you is aware that it exists.

Why not publish it in pypi/npm/maven/vcpkg/conan/cargo and look at the downloads

It's an article rather than code.

article? nigga you should be on /lit/

lol, then no one reads it. spam hackerjews daily, maybe someone can make it to the second paragraph

Well Visual Studio has them implemented, but there is an option you have to set to not get link errors in the project options (a couple settings, not super obvs), so I would imagine if you install the latest build of GCC or whatever you would be able to use them, at least mostly.