S8+ user here. My chad phone's turning 5 years old

S8+ user here. My chad phone's turning 5 years old.

Should I get an upgrade? What would Any Forums recommend?

Attached: This phone is a chad..jpg (930x930, 73.37K)

iphone se
/thread

iphone 5se reporting in

Attached: $_86.jpg (640x637, 38.78K)

I'm also a Galaxy S8 enjoyer. I say, keep using it until it dies. The S8, despite being several years old, still feels modern and does everything you expect a phone to do.

If you do buy a new phone, be sure that it has a headphone jack. It isn't something you can take for granted anymore. That includes newer Samsung phones, they don't have a headphone jack.

It is March 20fucking22 and I'm barely starting to consider upgrading from my S4. Get on my level.

No reasons to replace a perfectly working phone. So keep using it till you can because we can expect for more chip shortages thanks to the ongoing conflict.

Good luck affording a S9+ 256GB user

Had an S8+ for approximately 3 years. Afterwards I swapped the battery in it and gave it to my mother. She's still using it and is happy with it. Right now I'm using a Note 10+ and will most likely keep using it till it dies. If your phone is still doing well, then there's really no reason to get rid of it, is there. Personally I would avoid the nu-samsung phones that don't even include a charger. When the time comes, I'll probably go with a non-chink phone like Sony, LG, Nokia or (less likely) an asus.
>buying ishit

Attached: laugh4.gif (502x400, 2.49M)

OP here. I have been through a lot with this phone.

It's still usable and I can install various of custom roms. Right now I'm using EclispeStock. Normally I'd use vanilla Sakura rom.

I almost gave up on it when the mainboard died. The rear glass cracked a lot.

I was going for mid tier phone but it sounds more of a downgrade when compares to S8+'s handiness.

Attached: Screenshot (202)_proc.jpg (629x688, 48.28K)

My brother handed his S9+ to me. It's in a rough shape and the touch screen doesn't even work properly. And the rear glass is completely cracked.

I'd have to pay around 140 dollar to get it fixed. Is it worth it?

Attached: Screenshot (289)_proc.jpg (602x575, 51.45K)

Had upgraded to a52s 5g from galaxy note 3, has 5g ready chip, has a nice multiple country gps tracking including usa china japan eu and russia, only problems just samsung love being samsung that bring bloatware installed after login into playstore

$140 is not a bad price if it's a genuine service pack and comes with the display, frame, buttons. Rest can be transplanted. Then you slap on the rear glass and it will look like a brand new phone.

But do make sure you get genuine Samsung service pack parts.

Might be worth a shot. Genuine pack is a bit expensive user. It'd be 260 dollar plus shipping and import fees.

I can always try third party repair and uses spare parts. 260 dollar for a Thai person is a lot of money.

Attached: Screenshot (438)_proc.jpg (1530x841, 135.01K)

i just went from an iphone 7 to a galaxy a13 5g. i wanted to get the t-mobile network and my area only has bands 66 and 71, so iphone 7 was useless. my previous expereince with android was a galaxy s6 which was slow as dogshit. the a13 5g is actually faster than the iphone. it doesnt feel cheap. the camera isn't as good as the iphone 7, but that was expected; i though it would be too big for my hand but i got used to the size quickly. i highly recommend

Attached: 136s-950x661.png (950x661, 651.69K)

my s8 died 2 months ago, the touch screen kept having phantom touches or wouldnt work. now i acquire iphone vely good product

Rip. Enjoy not having headphone jack.

Attached: Screenshot (401)_proc2.jpg (538x584, 38.28K)

My Galaxy S9 has reached EOL and I no longer daily drive it anymore. My older iPhone XR still gets updates so I am gonna continue using it until it dies.

I got an s8+ when it game out. Easily one of the worst phones I had ever used. Ended up ditching it in less than a year. It was a full regression from the peak s7.

Just install a custom Rom!

Say what you want about iphones, iShitters at least get supported with monthly updates for 5-6 years after the initial purchase. You can't really get the same level of support with other phones, even with some even costing twice as much as your average iphone (a la Samsung, Sony, et al.)

Just upgraded from iphone6S plus. S20FE is pretty good, really hate not having a headphone jack though.
120hz refresh, 1080p wide-screen, 6gb ram. Really nice for the $500 I got it for, haven't noticed any slowdowns while using it and I doubt I will for another few years.

S7 edge here, no issues on my part