Absolutely necessary that a phone number is connected to your account to use it

>absolutely necessary that a phone number is connected to your account to use it
>phone number can be permanently tagged as "invalid" without reason, locking you out of your account
people tolerate this? why is it so popular?

Attached: discord-new-logo.png (630x630, 35.36K)

>absolutely necessary that a phone number is connected to your account to use it
Since when?

discord used to be a lot less tight on their security, but if you were to make a new account today, you would be forced to do this.

not my problem, I don't use the botnet

Because retards want to look like cool gaymers

i don't think so, but considering that that is true, then don't use discord. simple as

yells about phone number when you are fuckering with accounts. the only issue solver (i know) is using token based discord clients like picrel

Attached: img-2022-03-20-17-19-40.png (120x120, 18.98K)

Just made my fifth Discord account without ever once entering a phone number, you are a retard

Attached: 1647788454450.jpg (1080x1425, 189.79K)

Back when I had shitcord, I only ever used a junk, spam "anonymous" email for it. Although they claim accounts must have emails and how no account has the same email, they somehow created a duplicate account, so their customer service flat out lied. Either there's a ghost account with no email or my junk, spam email is on that account too.

only fifth? lucky bastard. i have banned from this shitplace so much what im just stealing tokens bc im too lazy to maintain emails

*have been

you dont have to add your number, use these sites
onlinesim.ru
sms-activate.org

any sane present-day social media platform requires a phone number to be linked with your account so they can block out retards

i dont care if snowflake gets offended when i say nigger, litteraly noone except them give a shit about nigger word.nigger nigger nigger.

>so (((they))) can have exclusive access to retards, and monopoly control over the programming of them
ftfy

if you hate their platform, then why are you complaining that you cant use it? using any software isnt a right, its a privilege

this implies that everybody on the planet uses social media because they are forced to, which is not the case
stop complaining about what others use

"Your account posted misleading or harmful misinformation, or was involved in servers dedicated to this content."

every single service is doing this now. if you buy a toaster you have to register a phone number, email, and you create an account. then it phones home every time you use it for analytics. if it's a cheaper model it records all your conversations and sells the data to analytics companies. hey they have to make money somehow.

Services are requiring phone numbers because they're gonna force two factor authentication across the board (or just single factor with an sms) soon because they realised normalfags can't be trusted with passwords and they don't want to bother explaining how authenticator apps work.

if that was the reason (spoiler: it isn't) then there would be alternative options

your reply are inducing light

>>absolutely necessary that a phone number is connected to your account to use it
I use it and never added my phone number.

Most companies aren't going to trust Timmy McBumblefuck to install an authenticator app that isn't going to leak his info or fuck up. You have to keep in mind that the average person is absolutely retarded, especially with tech.

Try joining a server over a VPN with an account which doesn't have a linked phone number

its so they can sell your data for more, retard. being able to block out retards is just a nice extra.

>using any software isnt a right, its a privilege

Don't you pinkos believe everything is a right?

OP admitting to grooming kids on his discord

they are retarded frog emoji users and probably have it installed on their pc and phone

That's just outright false. I've made about 50 or so accounts in the last few months, and easily avoid their faggot bot detection.

if you get banned from twitter because you cant behave like a normal human being, its your fault, and you dont deserve to get unbanned. Its a simple and effective system that makes 4chincels seethe

I've had an account since 2016 and I've never had to give my phone number to Discord. Maybe you should stop doing things to get banned and having your IP flagged
>Inb4 dindu nothin
Yeah, right.