How deeply has computers impaired this generation notion of reality?

How deeply has computers impaired this generation notion of reality?

>zoomers think the only possible jobs are programmer, digital artist and youtuber

Attached: 9913aff53a5e9aabf11faac5d82ba5a3.jpg (5118x2923, 1.84M)

SEX.

>How deeply has computers impaired this generation notion of reality?
very deep, about as deep as i am in ur mum rn frfr
but seriously, the internet and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

feet

theres only a good choice here third from left

I think technology is actively making people more stupid. Look at how people believe life is a “simulation” just because they own a VR headset.

the fact that women found an avenue for even more money involving even less work, is the real tragedy .

books were apparently the original retardation.
Every generation is worse

pic unironically 100% related

Attached: boobs-ass-foot-feet-size-giantess-fetish.jpg (600x1839, 132.62K)

Books made it so brainlets wouldn’t have to remember things anymore. The Greeks knew this.

It's making people retarded, consumerism is hitting it's peak
I can't understand how someone lives without ambitions, just waiting to consume the next product and go numb again

I want her to step on me (in a way I don't die)

Reading books is probably the least alienating form of consuming pleasure, submissive cooming is probably the worst
Writing a book is better than reading a book, but no consuming pleasure is bad per se
What makes people retarded is spending the majority of their time consuming instead on focusing on ambitious and effortful pleasures
People should spend 2/3 of their time on creative pleasures, cheap pleasure being only as a mean of resting a tired body or mind

>find challenge
>struggle
>overcome
>rest
>find challenge
>struggle
>overcome
>rest

Vs

>rest
>rest again
>rest
>rest again
>rest
>rest again
>rest

Attached: 1645769845430.jpg (2893x4092, 774.19K)

they don't. those are all easy, high paying jobs so why wouldn't you want to sit on your ass all day shitting out nothing and making 100k while be praised for being smart. Loads of people around me want nothing to do with computers other than using snapchat and their ps4

nakadashi

>zoomers think the only possible jobs are programmer, digital artist and youtuber
No they don't.

Ironically, if you honestly believe this, (You) are a very good example of how computers and the internet have completely warped your own perception of reality.

If you want me to be more specific, terminally online zoomers

Thankfully not them all are like that, the problem is that people that think like my example are getting more common

>why wouldn't you want to sit on your ass all day shitting out nothing and making 100k while be praised for being smart
Because I have personal ambitions, I don't care about money or praise I don't deserve

Attached: oy60jDO.jpg (1528x1080, 678.44K)

user, those are men's feet

I'm gonna coom

If you don't think that our (human) reality has always been a construct you are deluded. Check out the middle ages if you require proof. Pro tip the programming manual was called the bible.

>our (human) reality
Thanks for the clarification I may have though you were a reptilian

>the programming manual was called the bible.
WE LIVE RELIGION
CHURCH BAD
REMEMBER CRUSADES
POPE MAN BAD
SCIENCE ENLIGHTENMENT
LEFT-HANDED MAN DIED
PRIEST TALKING WITH VERONICA

Attached: 1645852523104 (1).png (338x338, 97.38K)

>zoomers -on Any Forums- think the only possible jobs are programmer, digital artist and youtuber

I am in uni and only jobs i can see myself getting are webdev, call center and construction