If you pay more than 300$ for a phone

you should have your head smashed in with a bat.
There are no futuristic innovations that are worth more.
The only innovation we got was the folding double screen, charging without a cable and having 4 separate cameras.

there are still no phones with a high quality big lens or anything special.

the only use for my phone is: calls, alarm (that works at random), taking photos, listening to downloaded podcasts, music, youtube, online banking, investments and fitness band.

There are no good apps for anything. everything is subscription garbage and absolutely useless. no actual software with interface and productivity.

you cant even find a "pay once" brain training program. everything is retarded subscription.

if you pay more than a 300$ for a phone...you should be killed.

Attached: 04dead3-superJumbo.jpg (2000x1335, 296.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPQNVXgehnQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based cheapskate

Damn he got old...

>you cant even find a "pay once" brain training program
Jesus fucking Christ
Sadge

This, but instead of $300 it's exactly $220

nice blogpost

90 bucks for my iphone 7 :) i am happi

>insults, fud, personal attacks
typical of mutli-brand marketing shills defending their scam economy

if you are over 25 years old and 1000 $ is not pocket change, you should already kill yourself.

Based, I bought mine for 280 bucks and dumped LineageOS on it.

Are you retarded for real dude

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-20-14-17-24-281_com.android.settings.jpg (1080x2400, 268.13K)

>t. wagecuck

I bet i make more money than you and im a fucking graphic designer from eastern europe.
I own both an apartment and a house.

Youre gonna tell me 1000$ is pocket change for you? Why do you pay fucking rent? You talk shit with your big mouth but live paycheck to fucking paycheck.

Attached: fotonoticia_20141015114247_420.jpg (420x234, 24.91K)

>shaming you for not wasting money on nonproductive commodities
typical of multi-brand marketing shills defending their scam economy

i paid 310$

(-:

>spend money just because goy

>MIUI
>calls others retarded

Ok retard

Pocket change if you are changing phone like every 3 - 4 year not every day.

i did the math making real burgers in home, with real beef, no soi.
1 burger came to 0.50 american cents.

for 1600$ you could afford food for 6 months without having to work or do anything. not including rent.

you could have had a 6 months vacation if you didnt change your phone.

There's something I've been thinking about in regards to the 3g sunset, as I deal with telephone systems running off normal phone lines, all old infrastructure nobody wants to maintain but still charge outrageous prices for services-I'm told these things will stop working and that upgrades are necessary. Seeing as conventional providers for old service don't want to repair or replace infrastructure I'm almost certain that cell phone companies are lying about their infrastructure being phased out. I know someone who's got a cell phone they bought back in 2012 and it still works, it's not a 4g or 5g device, and was deemed unsupported back in 2017. Newer sim cards are different, they are made not to function with older phones, but if you take an old sim card (from up to 12 years ago, simcutter to trim it down to nano or whatever, it works just fine on any modern device without restrictions.)