Is Mac Mini a better desktop PC than Macbook Air...

Is Mac Mini a better desktop PC than Macbook Air? Seems like you get double the RAM and triple the SSD space for nearly the same price on the Mini.

Attached: Mackin.jpg (1320x736, 114.25K)

It's the only useful Apple computer, it goes under my TV and plays torrented movies

Can it run linux distros out ofthe box? Seems like a good versatile option for private database host computer
How much does it cost anyway

Stop being a nigger and pay for a Netflix subscription

>is a device designed for a desktop better for a desktop than something that is not
duh

>just pay for (((netflix))), goy
Retard, there's nothing good on netflix.
I just use 3$/month VPN and watch whatever I want on popcorn time tv, until I have time to write my own torrent streaming app, seethe

If you have a designated computing workspace, then yes. If you like to pick up and work in different rooms, or limited on space, then Macbook.

based

This. OP's question is incredibly stupid.

Cancelled it after cuties came out. Not supporting an actual pedophile company.

that's just a conspiracy theory

>Stop being a nigger and pay for a Netflix subscription
If you're not using one of a half dozen ex-girlfriend's Netflix passwords, you're not a real man.

That was debunked by snopes

>Is Mac Mini a better desktop PC than Macbook Air
Obviously

They're both REALLY bad compared to a normal computer, even dual-core celery bottom of the barrel trash.

Attached: muh_cores.png (1905x854, 564.96K)

>Is Mac Mini a better desktop PC than Macbook Air?

It does have a fan, the MacBook Air M1 doesn't. It also doesn't have portability or a screen with 900 Nits.

Netflix is nearly 100% woke trash, nothing I would want to watch is Netflix. That said, enjoy your "Cuties" pedo.

>cherrypicking random broken benchmarks instead of looking at overall performance
lol

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 15.19.47.png (924x503, 63.41K)

Synthetics like passmark and geekbench throw ASIC performance into the score like hw accelerated encryption which exponentially artificially increase the score. It's a very bad comparison of raw CPU only performance especially SIMD performance (ie what devs cheat with).

I will never pay only use the Netflix accounts of various girls i fuck forever.

I've got a base M1 Air. It's honestly really great, but I'm looking for a 512/16 mac mini refurb, I just like desktops better, and afraid the constant swap will kill my SSD early.

>days seething about apple: 2303 and counting

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 18.13.10.png (1546x1624, 754.72K)

You need a good display or macOS looks awful. If you have a good one it’s great

>"nooooooooooo you have to post the gookbench(tm)! reeeee"