I'm 29 and don't know how to code. What is the best coding language for a brainlet and has a future

I'm 29 and don't know how to code. What is the best coding language for a brainlet and has a future

Attached: 1646778922801.gif (498x389, 2.11M)

c# is pretty nice, and a joy/easy to code with imo. Also sought after.

kill yourself

Haskell, really easy and plenty of jobs

Golang, developed by Google is the hot shit right now, I would definitely start with that.

HTML

C and assembly, the rest are 16 year old teenagers who don't know shit.

Shit advice

The real answer is JAVASCRIPT
Everything is done with that. No other languages will ever be needed again.

Also good advice

go to college, study CS, get internships and return offers

I think javascript and python, It's recomendable understand web dev

you have the IQ of forrest gump

Go to college

this Also don't learn to code. Learn to build projects. Try to make a TCP Group chat app with a GUI.

Make it in at least 3 languages.

>No other languages will ever be needed again.
Literally will be phased out by WASM. JS is a security risk. Literally uninstalled node.js when electron apps started rolling in.

youll have as many answers as you will replies. start with python.

this

Search for a language, that you can do something with, like: if you like minecraft, learn java and create a mod for it; if you like building hardware stuff, learn c and assembly and buy a micro controller; if you like math, learn haskell. Like this you will probably find something. ' hope that helped.

Python.
>Also don't learn to code. Learn to build projects. Try to make a TCP Group chat app with a GUI.
This.

Ignore all the advice here. The only relevement answer for a brainlet who wants to get into coding and have a future is webdev.

I'll map out your future:
take cs50 >do bare minimum self coding projects to make semi legit looking portfolio,linkedin,github > (optional:findlocalcodecamp, certs) > search for job > lie on your resume + use the prestige of your useless, unrelated degree from your past to land a job. I've seen people with philosophy degrees and garbage git get hired over people with nothing with amazing looking githubs. gl

C++ as long as you take it slowly

I started programming at 27. I started with C which is honestly best to learn for people our age as most software we grew up with and are familiar with is programmed in C. It's also a language that if you have a firm grasp of you can easily learn other languages whenever you need to.

C is also a language that is really old (1989) yet still widely used in the entire industry which means it's the most useful language to learn as it's least likely to get outdated and will still be used 20 years from now.

C also has the absolute best programming book ever written which was written by the creator of C itself and really teaches you how to code from absolutely 0 knowledge up to a good novice.

Don't worry about your age or "inherent ability". Programming is actually really easy and everyone is just LARPing as if it's hard because we don't want to admit we're just losers typing colored text on laptops.

Same age. My first "language" was shell scripting in Linux. I learned how to write for-loops and functions because I needed it to solve problems and automate simple tasks, like being able to run yt-dlp on a video link in my system clipboard and have it end up in my Downloads directory. I am now learning C, and syntax was familiar to me right off the bat. Having a reason to program is better than wishing you had the motivation to learn, because you will learn whatever you need to get shit done. Unironically, start ricing your desktop and build from there.