Can an online exam environment (university in Europe) detect the desktop version of whatsapp...

Can an online exam environment (university in Europe) detect the desktop version of whatsapp? You basically log into the exam environment via an URL with your credentials. Then you have an exam with text fields where you enter your answers.

Attached: _111203299_gettyimages-1146240359.jpg (976x549, 50.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Referer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Referer

So only IP?

Not unless it makes you install spyware which some do for "integrity"

I dont have to install anything. Just wondering if a webpage basically can detect if I make screenshots or have services on my desktop pc which communicate.

If you didn't install anything, they can't know what other software you're using on your computer, nor what you type on other windows.
They can still know if your window is not maximized, or if you change the focus of the window. If you're required to keep the window with the test in the foreground, switching to a different window might get you flagged even if they have no idea what you're doing.

If you installed anything, they probably can see everything you're doing in your computer.

they could detect if you focus your mouse on a different window than the web browser or switch to a different browser tab
it's best to open this exam in a browser in a virtual machine and never open any other tab or window inside that virtual machine, you can do whatever you want outside of VM

I'am not required to do have the window in the foreground. Since I have a second monitor this would not matter anyway right?

Just use a VM and your phone noob, why do larpers always over engineer their problems and solutions

Use your other monitor and don't touch it while the exam's in session

Just checked the 'ruleset' only thing I'am not allowed to do is copy paste from google and communicate. But communicating is not detectable according to your answers. Thx guys

Just buy a Raspberry pi with a display on it faggot. Get a few sensors to help you navigate through your note undetected.

or...

you could actually study.

You mean dont touch the monitor where the exam is? Just use it for answering the questions.

Yeah

I did study, just want to make sure I get a 1.0 instead of 1.3 or 1.7.

>just want to make sure I get a 1.0 instead of 1.3 or 1.7
What the fuck kind of grading system is this where lower is better?

It can not

This is standard in western europe. 1.0 means you have reached maximum points for the exam. For example if you have reached 50% of the points of an exam you would have passed with a 4.0 (worst possible grade). Anything below half points reached or cheating is graded with a 5.0.

which woke fucker made this system up?

Why the fuck does Western Europe play by golf rules? Also, why is half points a 4, but no points a 5? That's not a fucking linear scale.

depends on the proctoring software, I've taken a number on different virtual proctor exams and those that are browser-based have required me to both screen share and have a dual-camera setup, and have check-in where I have to record everything in my room and around my desk. Webcam then records from the front and a phone records from my side. The webcam uses some tracking software so it knows if I'm looking over to the side or something
you could just try studying for exams, it's usually a lot easier than trying to game these systems