So I decided to get this instead of the S22 Ultra. How bad did I fuck up?

So I decided to get this instead of the S22 Ultra. How bad did I fuck up?

Attached: 1647766922261.jpg (2048x2048, 163K)

I got it too and don’t regret it
All android phones are hot garbage right now

dat s-pen and 10x zoom tho

if you were to ask Any Forums, 90% of people would scream their lungs bc there's no open source, or because you can't " ROOT " it even if their founder of the systemless root ( magisk ) is now employed at google ( and before that , apple ), also because they really crave to watch yt-premium with vanced but that got nuked and now they're forced to use newpipe which is an awful shitty app with the worst UI ever.

so, no you didn't fuck it at all

You picked the right decision

No filesystem is biggest issue for me

Attached: Screenshot_20220320_101237_com.ghisler.android.TotalCommander.jpg (1080x2280, 390.49K)

If you want something that just werks and you cant fuck up due to tech illiteracy, then well done.Hardware is good, albeit overpriced AF, software is lacking in the tweakability aspect.Having no headphone jack is horseshit imho but you may not even care.
>Also:

iOS is the sane choice. It has its issues, but not as many as android.

you didnt, unless ur buying pixels or oneplus's which can install custom roms easily, buying androids are retarded rn. especially samsung which does deplorable stuff nowadays.

I got it and have no regrets. First iPhone.

Apple is uncontested in terms of vertical integration, it's really not even close, and their advantages are only spiralling more and more out of control. With Apple, maybe the upfront price doesn't seem the most competitive, maybe they're not the best in every way, but you know what you're buying. iPhone is stable and predictable. Sure they're going to fuck you over by not updating the phone anymore in 7 years or so, but you KNOW that's the deal. If you buy a Mac, or a Homepod, or Airpods, or whatever it might not be the best deal but you know it will just fucking werk and you won't have to worry about it. Plus the phone is great, most responsive on the market between the screen and OS, and the best battery life, and iMessage and shit.

Vanced is the ultimate example of what Android is like. You spend over a grand on your fucking galaxy for Vanced and you get rugged. This is like life under Android when you try to smartly shop sales and get the same or better experience as apple for hundreds or thousands less, and end up with devices hardly anybody use which are poorly compatible with each other and receive questionable support. With android switching to a ROM maintained by a Slovenian teenager and is broken in various ways is treated like it's an acceptable solution.

Also Android isn't even cheap anymore, plenty of brands including Samsung are more expensive.

It still baffles me that people pay more than 200 freedom bucks for a phone.

Why the fuck do people keep buying expensive consoom machines

>Muh camera
Yet 10 year old dslr still runs circles around it

iOS has had a file manager for at least 4 years now

Your DSLR has no AI processing or night mode

You can't even watch Jewtube without ads on iOS or install add-ons in Firefox. How anyone could use Apple is beyond my comprehension?

>No AI processing no night mode
There is no need for them sensor is good enough on it's own.

When you want quick photo you use your cheap android it is good enough. When you want good photo you use a proper camera. Everything in between looks like uncanny trash.

Imagine spending 1k on a jew device that breaks in 2 years when perfection already exists.

Attached: 1647771811219.jpg (347x355, 53.78K)

>buying apple anything
kek enjoy your unavoidable spyware botnet

I have money so I pay for YouTube premium. Poor faggot androidtards don't comprehend that people have money and are willing to spend it.

lmao, enjoy your locked down pos

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-112326_One UI Home-01.jpg (1440x3088, 1.03M)

Firefox on Android is horribly bad.

I like ios a lot

Android won't even let you remove applications. Disabling is not the same as uninstalled. As far as I'm conserned android is more locked down

I'm European so I'd get exynos trash anyway

sure, lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-112918_Settings.png (1440x3088, 80.17K)