Come home white man

Come home white man.

Attached: Sublime_Text_3_logo.png (256x256, 12.98K)

I'm already home.

Attached: Firefox_1647760056954.png (972x666, 316.07K)

>buy my $100 text editor goyim
Thanks but I'm sticking with VSCode.

Attached: 1646969395510.png (225x247, 104.78K)

Polish and optimization ain't free

no

Attached: notepad++.png (630x630, 144.86K)

Give me a license key

free alternative to sublime text

Attached: notepad.jpg (1027x547, 45.7K)

Attached: 1647301226428.jpg (144x147, 3.66K)

holy shit

Fuck Sublime, selling everyone a "perpetual" licence, then backtracking on that and trying to coerce existing licence holders to buy a new licence for "v3" which is exactly the same as be despite costing twice as much. I'm honestly AMAZED they haven't just moved to a subscription model.

There's a million free editors and IDEs that are more widely developed for, and have far more features. Literally no reason at all to use Sublime.

cudaText is free

I've never found an editor that works as well as sublime. The features are perfect, and it's super responsive. Atom based editors are slow as shit and other C++ based editors like gedit literally have no features and dogshit extensibility.

I also use Vim and Emacs but the mouse interaction is very, very bad. And emacs especially feels quite slow and unresponsive.

Sublime is just so easy to drop into and get going. The project drawer works perfectly. The resistance to coding is absolutely minimal and that is so important.

>doesn't even work on Linux
>doesn't even work on OSX
lol

If the product is free, you're the product.

I don't like that I have to pay for it but it's the best for me. I'd consider switching to Vim but I type like a boomer (have to look down at the keys sometimes) so it's probably not for me.

Go tell that to your GNU Linux buddies

It's still the only good GUI text editor not made in electron

Why are you seething about the fact that you can't update to a version that you claim to be exactly the same as the previous version? I suggest you take your updooter meds.

Linux is LIBRE, whereas VSCode is not.

People pay for sublime? Why?

It's literally free and with a few clicks you can disable the purchase warnings.
But I guess that's too much for the electranny's mind. Keep writhing code on a browser lol.

They're too embarrassed to have UNREGISTERED on their screen.

for me it's vscode

for me it's pycharm.
/thread

its still the fastest editor to exist from the post-vim/emacs modern era