Thinking about how some techfag youtubers were trying to convince their normie audience that Windows 7 magically became...

Thinking about how some techfag youtubers were trying to convince their normie audience that Windows 7 magically became prone to hacking just because Microshart stopped releasing updates.

Attached: joe.png (1080x150, 84.04K)

it mostly became prone to being shitty because nobody gives a fuck about it anymore

fake news

Attached: chadblows 7.png (1359x309, 56.72K)

u are a nobody

damn dude... alright..
nice dubs though i guess

The NHS in the UK got hit by ransomware because their systems were still using Windows 7 which Microsoft had stopped updating. Then it came to light that Microsoft had and was sitting on a fix/patch for the exploit that allowed the ransomware to work and it was the blowback from the public that finally made them release it.

Personally I'm of the opinion that we should not be using any foreign nation, including our allies, software, in our governmental and civil service infrastructure. And with ARM, we really should be not relying on foreign nation hardware either.

yep, that is the updooter mentality after all

That's in a corporate network with hundreds of PCs on a LAN. Most viewers of the videos mentioned in the OP are people who probably have 1 or 2 PCs on their LAN and maybe a few phones. Worms are a non-issue, the problem would be drive by attacks from websites and it's the browser's responsibility to stop that.

I have Windows 7, XP, and even 2000 machines on my LAN and have no issues. For a non corporate environment you just simply don't be an idiot and run malware, same as with the latest Windows 10/11.

Here’s your (You) now fuck off.

Fixed it for you

Attached: 1647757413602.png (1080x150, 81.84K)

>paid nigger talking shit about a companies old product so normancattle buys or upgrades to said companies new product

Windows 7 still gets updates, but they've been on the destructive side, probably intentional because they break CAD and Adobe programs (stuff with legit licenses.) MS is probably making changes at the lowest level, API breaking stuff.

>Move to Europe
>You're allowed to resell software licenses you own here
>Giant secondhand market
>I can finally buy Autocad/Adobe and whatever else I wanted (a longtime ago) cheaply, and without giving money to Jews
>No, you have to pay monthly subscriptions for your software, and you have to install W10/W11 reeeeeeeeeeeee

Why do zoomers enjoy paying $300 a month to Adobe to render their videos

Attached: 6c820920313a6e90f87ef90408af18-1200x1442-1.png (1200x1442, 411.24K)

Nice VM

You are very dumb, sir!

I dunno i am yet to pay money for a copy of 0 and 1.

Youtubers have become a huge beacon of disinformation because they're all trying to play the algorithm for clicks and ad revenue. Most of them quit their day jobs so they are completely reliant on it for survival. The guys who start out thinking they're going to be honest and honorable end up playing the game just as bad as everyone else because they realize they need food and shelter to live.

>just because Microshart stopped releasing updates.
What is Windows 7 ESU?

>Windows 7 magically became prone to hacking
>became
ALWAYS WAS, RETARD

Based

>zoomers
Kys

/thread

zoomer zoomer zoomer zoomer zoomer zoomer zoomer zoomer zoomer zoomer zoomer zoomer

zoom zoom