Is Archlinux any good?

Is Archlinux any good?

Attached: arch.jpg (800x700, 84.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yavx9yxTrsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf is that boxxychanw aka moldyLunchbox?
link for context
youtu.be/Yavx9yxTrsw

no

>Is Archlinux any good?
Arch is for kids who rice their stupid WMs without getting actual work done. Even Ubuntufags have a social life.

it's good but manjaro is better.

Attached: Screenshot_20220307_074954.png (1162x762, 71.4K)

Nobody who talks like you just did in that post has a social life, user.

only ever distro i have ever used, works on my machine. come across bugs from updates sometimes

between manjaro and fedore which one should I pick and why?

Opensuse

and why?
Ialready tried manjaro and it's good, I0m gonna try fedora this week, and now probbly opensuse now, but I would like to know what are good parameters to make a final decision.

Once you go with fedora you can't go back

any DE you'd recomend for trying fedora with? KDE?

I'm a fan of KDE but Gnome also works for many people

Attached: bouman.png (1528x1554, 939.32K)

Its german engineering. Advancement thru technology. Its enterprise level, so if youre a neet gamer this wont be a good distro for you. Use the XFCE de for maximum power out of german engineering

lmfao fuck r*ddit

opensuse is fucking awesome yast is good zypper is great its a just werx distro if ive ever seen one unless youre a gaymer

arch and ubuntu are pretty much the exact same thing just with different package managers, and different update philosophy (arch is rolling while ubuntu is stable). but even that hardly makes enough of a difference to matter. you might as well call them all systemd distros rather than gnu/linux distros, since every sysd OS is pretty much a carbon copy of the others.

there are successful arch users and there are NEET ubuntu users, this is a fact for every OS because, guess what, your operating system doesnt affect your personality or financial status. so if youre gonna try to shit on one and praise the other, at least have something meaningul to say instead of the same thing every nigher on this fycking board says over and over and over. im sure OP has seen at least one other thread on Any Forums before, he knows the meme of arch users being lards. hes either asking for actual empirical evidence, or its a bait thread, and in either case youre a faggot for replying like this

General rule of thumb, betwen manjaro and $DISTRO choose $DISTRO.
Manjaro is so comically bad that's it's not worth considering.
Idk about fedora but suse is good as far as rpm goes, haven't heard much wrong with fedora and red hat seems reliable.

EndeavourOS

Ok time to save a soul
go fedora, manjaro is just patched up arch and anything apart from mainline arch is just patchwork that doesn't feel right

I have used manjaro (arch based) first and then arch linux. I WISH I used Arch first. For the common user manjaro might be good enough, but If you have a few minutes available to learn basic package manager cli usage, Its way better to use raw Arch. Also lately manjaro been filled with bugs.