Is that reasonable?

Is that reasonable?

Attached: IMG_20220319_224440_505.jpg (720x399, 60.48K)

I'd only expect payment if you're asking me to help you develop commercial or proprietary software that I won't benefit from.

>expecting people to work for free
dick move imo

its a cultural thing

If it was big help, donate like $100 and then move on. No price was discussed up front.

no. he is begging and a commie
the price of learning aint free :D he was just gaining experience. you dont owe him shit :--DDD the code gotta come from somewhere, better a few people get blocked the app goes online hehe

It's my understanding that unless a price was agreed to before hand, and there was no indication that payment would be made, then a valid contract wasn't formed.

I don't know enough details. If he was contacting them though some company website there may be some issue there, but if it was on a public fourm where anyone can answer then he's in the clear.

Save the messages and just don't pay it, if they try to take you to small claims court just show the judge the messages.

>allowing some random pajeet access to install malware on your systems
>if you dont pay his """""""fee""""" your systems magically stops working

Attached: 1621934748542.png (393x416, 38.83K)

I would just simply laugh him off. He didn't asked for payment at the beginning, so it's his loss.

That guy must be Dutch

lol do you get asked for payment by people who answer questions on stack overflow?
Discuss payment beforehand
Don't act like a rat

Normally it's not expected of course, but what exactly is this "public group"? It's possible OP was on a freelance community like fiverr and was too much of a dumbass to even realizing it.

It's not reasonable. Honest people state the cost of their services upfront.

>people who answer questions on stack overflow
they get paid in updoots

>Is that reasonable?
not at all, if you wanted payment then you should've discussed it beforehand.

>expecting payment without a contract of any kind
no, not reasonable
if he wanted payment, he should have stated it up front before work began

>he a commie
>better everyone gets something for free
the irony

When will boomers learn?

>Is that reasonable?
Doing work for free, peak jewry.
It's exactly what I'd do. Zoomers need a dose of the real world. Not everything on the internet is free. Ask any camslut. They don't do it because you're "nice"... they do it to extract as much money out of (you) as possible.
>Do work, get paid, otherwise, fuck off and stop wasting my time.

Attached: 1641167024828.jpg (229x220, 6.28K)

This is the Internet analog of a classic mugging technique, where you try to hand the target something (usually worthless) then demand payment for it. Some niggers tried this on my friends in NYC.

This