Why you not use the most secure operating system in da world?

Why you not use the most secure operating system in da world?

Attached: logo.png (263x299, 6.45K)

Because it means I'd have to buy a shitty Google phone.

Anything with a hexagon logo is not secure or well-designed.

Six pointed star shapes are jewery. I only use things with 8 pointed stars.

Black pill: Private is not the same as secure.

Graphene and Lineage are more private than stock Android, obviously. Google won't be able to collect and distribute data about you, but if some random F-droid dev pushes malicious code, your bank account is owned. Please, let that sink in.

The solution is to use a stock Android/Apple phone, which is secure but not private, and then only use it for basic things like phone, text, maps, and podcasts. Anything questionable should stay in your Linux box, encrypted.

Google knows my movements and can see how much time I spend in Newpipe, but it doesn't know what content I'm watching/listening to in Newpipe. This is good enough for me, and I still get to use mobile banking apps like a normal person.

I do

Graphene is literally more secure and private than stock you fucking retard

Nice argument nigger brain

whats wrong with using graphene and aurora store then? that cuts out the socalled fdroid vulnerabilities

>aurora store
Not familiar, but how is this actually different than fdroid? They're both FOSS app repositories, right? If someone pushes bad code (ala the node-ipc guy that is being memed right now) then you're still fucked because you rooted your device to install Graphene, no?

its a foss containerized play store. afaik it works kind of like lucky patcher where it makes a burner google account to let you download the apk directly from the play store without needing to install gapps.
also, graphene is explicitly nonroot.

That sounds fine, but I'm not taking it on faith. If my knowledge and mental model of mobile was as good as desktop and server, then maybe I'd try it

It doesn't fit my thread model

>2022
>electronic banking
I dont even have a bank account. Git gud fagit.

I don't use proprietary malware

Attached: replicant-logo-6C7815B947-seeklogo.com.png (189x300, 12.8K)

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about and it shows. You don't have to use fdroid with Graphene you absolute retard.

>You don't have to use fdroid with Graphene
But you're going to otherwise you won't have any apps to use, dipshit.

the only thing i downloaded from fdroid is aurora, now my phone works the exact same as it did before i put graphene on it but without the spookiness

does it run mobile banking ?

Do these dumbasses not know about sandboxed play services? They've been a thing on graphene for a while. Fdroid/aurora are no longer needed copes (with the
exception of some apps like newpipe which arent on the play store).

I tried to use their sandboxed play services and stuff but it was all just a mess. Spent too much time troubleshooting apps and making workarounds. Tried Calyx and haven't looked back. The graphene devs are all insane and/or trannies. I wanted to like it but whatever.