Wireless earbuds

Can someone give me the low down on wireless ear buds? I have a midrange Android phone and don't want to spend an arm and a leg for some premium set from Apple or Samsung. I just need something basic that I can use discreetly at work for audiobooks and won't be too much of an issue if I lose them, preferably under $50. There's a ton of these on AliExpress from all kinds of brands and prices. So I'm feeling confused on what to buy.

Attached: 1647748766608.jpg (782x802, 337.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/1005003643630572.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You’ll spend more in the long run with some garbage ones, just get AirPods

Do they work with Samsung phones? Also, airpods are white and not very discreet.

get a toilet currynigger
your streetshitterPods are the lowest quality currynigger shit on earth

Attached: 1641874533722.png (1440x3800, 2.22M)

galaxy buds clone off aliexpress
literally comes out of the same factories
just overproduced and unbranded from the factory to avoid legal attention

Please provide AliExpress link to purchase these clones.

aliexpress.com/item/1005003643630572.html

Yeah they’re Bluetooth so you just connect to them on Samsung device
Relax incel, if your imagine is true then get Samsung pods, I have no favouritism to companies

>You’ll spend more in the long run with some garbage ones, just get worst of the worst garbage ones

Attached: 1623087889912.png (500x466, 250.15K)

Applel doesn't let you update AirPod firmware on an Android.
I have Galaxy Buds 2 and I like them. The only downside for me is that they have a bit of latency, so they aren't amazing for games. If I smile a lot they can also get slowly squeezed out of my ears, but overall they fit fairly well.
If they broke or I lost them I'd probably get some Sony LinkBuds because I have them on ambient sound mode most of the time.

Original airpods/"new" apple earbuds have the best shape for me. I'm using them now, actually. I wonder if there's a way I could mod a different pair of earbuds to have the same shape? I have a broken pair laying around somewhere.

Attached: earbud.jpg (1144x1144, 48.91K)

Have a set of Tozo T10. They're fine. Case is a bit big. I think they retail for about $30.

Attached: t10.jpg (1000x1000, 242.4K)

Who else WF-1000XM4 Chad here?

Attached: das_it_mane.png (300x240, 58.25K)

is correct. The cheap ones are real shit.

If you don't mind dildos in your ears (i.e. anything but 1st gen airpods) I'd recommend the Samsung buds over the newer airpods. They have a lot more functionality with Android and the sound quality is great.
Personally I can't stand dildoes in my ears so I'm stuck with 1st gen airpods or nothing.

Just buy xiaomi, it's like 15$ and they work just fine.

How is qcy t13?

>Sony Linkbuds
Damn these things look great. You think they're comfortable? I'm the ear dildo guy and I'm dying to find an upgrade path.

Attached: 6493580_sd.jpg (1760x1400, 478.83K)

samsung beans

I use tozo t6 buds. Can confirm they're fine.

>give me the low down on wireless ear buds
they gonna explode and leave you deaf for life. is it really worth the extra convenience they give

I dunno nigger I bought some cheepo ones off amazon like 3 years ago and they're holding together fine, and I don't have to use a gay apple phone with them

I recommend some lg fp5/8's or for the price 1more comfobuds pro is quite nice, just not much settings you can change.

>no favouritism to companies
>suggesting buying ishitter junk

Attached: 1640292457769s.jpg (250x228, 6.28K)

>Can someone give me the low down on wireless ear buds?
They suck.

The Google buds are good

this
spent a fortune on 7 different /csg/ TWS and airpod knockoffs. they were all shit.