Sent here from Any Forums. I know that picrel are overpriced for what they are...

Sent here from Any Forums. I know that picrel are overpriced for what they are, and not really into dropping the cash on an Aeron. Anyone have any solid recommendations for a good chair that's worth the cash?

Attached: Chere.jpg (748x423, 54.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

microcenter.com/product/510796/maingear-forma-gt-gaming-chair-black-red
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Exercise ball

Faggot

Used Steelcase Leap v2

any office chair for around 300 euros would be sufficient. just make sure to try it out in the store, got mine for 380 euros with a 200 euro discount and it has solved my (lower) back issues.

fpbp

spwp

Try chairs and buy one that feels good to you.

>just make sure to try it out in the store
Trying out a chair for a few seconds isn't a great indicator of long term use for everyone (or anyone really). You're still rolling the dice at that point, however it's not feasible for most people to do longer term trials.

If you can, buy a chair with a good return policy.

I used this for years. Worked well. Not my favorite but a good used one is cheap as fuck while being nearly as good as a new one.

I got this one for my birthday 3 years ago and it's holding up great. Love this nigga like you wouldn't believe

microcenter.com/product/510796/maingear-forma-gt-gaming-chair-black-red

I actually bought one (picrel) on recommendation from some friends and honestly I love it. I think it’s worth.

Alternatively if you don’t want to spend a similar amount and get a traditional office chair from a reputable brand, Steelcase makes more “entry-level” chairs in the $400-$700 price range (the Series 1 and Series 2). I haven’t used them but they should be pretty nice.

A lot of it is preference. I don’t like mesh seats at all, for example, so I actually dont care for the Aeron.

Oops I dropped this

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.13M)

I hear the IKEA Markus is a really good option. I'm also in the market for a new chair so I'd like to hear opinions on that or other chairs in a similar price range.

Attached: 1647748891928.jpg (886x1024, 347.21K)

I had an ikea office chair and it’s cushion wore away to nothing. I got 6 good years out of it though. If you have an ikea near you definitely worth going and sitting on stuff to see what you like.

whatever you do please do not get the steelcase gesture. I only weigh 150 but the fucking seating pad got too soft and because it is not thick enough I feel the metal frame underneath and it fucks with my back. Had to buy a foam cushion.

Standing desk.

Herman miller or any reputable office chair you fucking dumbass zoomer.

Even I wasn't so fucking stupid when I was a teenager.

cheap, uncomfortale

steelcase leap leather
got mine used for about $150 with rollerblade wheels
been very happy with it for about 5 years now

Somebody mentioned 24/7 chairs last time. They look nice.

look for an office chair. Herman Miller if you want the best. "gaming chairs" aka racing bucket seats on office chair stands are not ergonomic.

That being said, sitting is the new smoking and you should be at a standing desk as much as possible.

Check Facebook market. Lots of good quality office chairs for cheap because of remote work being bigger now