"Artifical Intelligence" is nothing more than pattern matching with extremely large sets of input data. No...

"Artifical Intelligence" is nothing more than pattern matching with extremely large sets of input data. No, we won't have talking, walking, and driving robots in 10 years. No, we won't have robot women to fuck when we're lonely and don't feel like picking chicks up at the bar. And no, we will not have robot friends to play with.

Attached: 60491bdb8da258eece80e9ab8650d522.jpg (1024x819, 287.45K)

artificial intelligence != machine learning
dumb fuck

Why do you think it's quoted you fat fuck

because you're a dumb fuck, dumb fuck

You can't even answer my question like a fat fuck, fat fuck

>"Artifical Intelligence" is nothing more than pattern matching with extremely large sets of input data.
That's what regular intelligence is, too.
While it's extremely unlikely that current neural nets will scale up to real AGI, we know so little about AGI that it can't be ruled out entirely.

And I'm a nerdy fuck, looking to wife a nerdy girl that I can love... fuck.
fuck doesn't contribute to the words, it's just there to mirror your conversation lol

Ok grammar fuck

imagine falling for the (((hype)))

I love grammar fuck. It's fuck awesome fuck.

>a fucking namefag
>thinking his fucking opinion matters

Is there any proof that's what regular intelligence is or is that just an assumption?

So if we have all these pattern matching solutions for different domain spaces, and then there's a pattern matching solution to choose what sub-pattern matching solution to use in a given context, what can't it achieve?

this is fking shallow

Attached: EndOfTheHumanRace.png (1080x908, 1.19M)

his proof is his own euphoric enlightenment.

Intelligence in general is nothing more than pattern matching with extremely large sets of input data. And yet there is talking, walking and driving sacks of shit right now.

Prove it though user.

To elaborate a bit.

The process of using intelligence is doing something about something else. In order to do something about anything, you must recognize what it is to select an appropriate action. In order to recognize something, you must know what it is. If you recognize something because you've seen it before, you've simply matched a pattern.

The power of intelligence is measured as the ability to correctly extrapolate from a limited set of known patterns, and the speed at which it happens.

see Intelligence manifests as selecting the most appropriate action given any specific circumstance. Which means having the best ability of matching circumstance->action patterns.

But user, this is just the same idea stated with more words. Still, no proof has been provided that this is how human intelligence works. It's the easiest plausible explanation you may be able to come up with in your head for something you do not understand, but this does not mean it holds any truth. It's like saying "The Sun orbits the earth because it rises and sets in the sky", it might make some sense to you but it's not true. You still have provided no proof of this.

Maybe you have proof, if you do please post.