Just allow "acceptable ads" bro

>just allow "acceptable ads" bro

Attached: 1631415996691.webm (1488x714, 2.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/google-saved-an-estimated-887-million-by-paying-adblock-plus-to-show-its-ads-2013-8
businessinsider.com/google-microsoft-amazon-taboola-pay-adblock-plus-to-stop-blocking-their-ads-2015-2
maketecheasier.com/chrome-ad-filter/
infoworld.com/article/3632142/how-docker-broke-in-half.html
eff.org/deeplinks/2021/12/chrome-users-beware-manifest-v3-deceitful-and-threatening
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>businessinsider.com/google-saved-an-estimated-887-million-by-paying-adblock-plus-to-show-its-ads-2013-8

>businessinsider.com/google-microsoft-amazon-taboola-pay-adblock-plus-to-stop-blocking-their-ads-2015-2

if you're still not on ublock origin in $CURRENT_YEAR then you deserve to see every every ad google throws at you.
>t. havent seen a single ad in my browser for years now

[flagged]

This shit is so annoying. Why can't they make ads slightly less annoying? You can't even read an article you want because there's a constant onslaught of video advertisements. The web is unusable without an ad blocker.

there's retarded goyim that will sit and watch a 3 minute youtube advertisement 3 minute "Top 10 Ex3trEAM CLICK HERE foods!"

ublock origin wins again

"will sit and watch a 3 minute youtube advertisement for a 3 minute click bait video"

google tries to help

maketecheasier.com/chrome-ad-filter/

Google was gaslighting and you fell for it, sucker

Just out of curiosity:
infoworld.com/article/3632142/how-docker-broke-in-half.html

this is the future "you" choose

Attached: 2022-03-20-045534_1366x628_scrot.png (1366x628, 32.89K)

Manifest V3 is around the corner too.
eff.org/deeplinks/2021/12/chrome-users-beware-manifest-v3-deceitful-and-threatening

>adblock stealing shitty advertisers money
society

The comedic timing on the ad sliding in from the left is absolutely perfect?

I've been blocking ads for so long that I have forgotten what the "normal" internet looks like

> Just use Pi Hole bro.

Attached: output.webm (960x1057, 177.52K)

>The truth is, Docker had the chance to work closely with the Kubernetes team at Google in 2014 and potentially own the entire container ecosystem in the process. “We could have had Kubernetes be a first-class Docker project under the Docker banner on GitHub. In hindsight that was a major blunder
>Craig McLuckie, Kubernetes cofounder and now vice president at VMware, says he offered to donate Kubernetes to Docker, but the two sides couldn’t come to an agreement.

Man that is quite the fucking article. Turns out the docker devs were a bunch of freetards that had no idea how to make money.

>oh shit my submission "Niggers are Dumb" was flagged

I HATE MODERN UX
I HATE MODERN UX
I HATE MODERN UX
I HATE MODERN UX

Attached: software1634921016847.gif (598x448, 2.57M)

It's fine. This will be what pushes the current browser market to stop being shit. Everyone will suffer for a little while and then the arms race will escalate.
Personally I'm stuck with f*refox since no one stops autoplaying video on news sites as effectively.