A home made by the real life Tony Stark, that I can afford? Where do I sign up?

A home made by the real life Tony Stark, that I can afford? Where do I sign up?

Attached: 1647659260181.jpg (1280x720, 196.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nestron.house/portfolio/cube-two/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

man that looks tiny. how big is it?

as tiny as your dick

>Yes, live in ze pod. All ackording to plan

Attached: wwv5sZnJ_400x400.jpg (399x399, 25.62K)

Probably a bit larger than a Kowloon Walled City apartment.

Wow it's so futuristic, it is white and has lighting on it! Not like that is going to get terribly stained and worn down by the elements or anything! Wow I can't wait to live in a shipping container home with Tesla logo on it :))))

I love tony !!!!

Can you hook it to a car?

Why are you spamming this lmao

Where did you get this pic of me?

>real life Tony Stark
>Elon Musk
The closest person to a real life Tony Stark was John Macafee

Kek! depends on the era

Attached: Iron_Man_128.jpg (256x389, 41.75K)

looks comfy, is it nigger proof?

>roof collapses under 3ft of snow

In case anyone is wondering, it's a Nestron Cube Two. You can read about it here: nestron.house/portfolio/cube-two/

Attached: C2-Clear-Shadow.png (900x450, 75.35K)

Somebody got the job selling these things from Indeed and now they’re Chang posting them everywhere

I don't mind tiny houses, but the design here, ugh, it's just full dystopian globohomo!

>"WOW, are you telling me that I can buy my own pod and rent the land where I am going to live!"

based Tony Stark

Ah, that makes sense.
I think it would be pretty nice for a weekend cabin on a large plot of land. The idea being you'd be spending most of your time outdoors anyway. Having this anywhere near civilization would definitely be globohomo cuckshed core though.

these would be great, if black people didnt exist

>what the pods will actually look like

Attached: 1592153164754.jpg (1200x680, 104.29K)

On your own plot of land, with a shed delivered by trailer to store some of your extra stuff in, as well as one of those canopy carports and a concrete pad for your vehicle this hardly looks like a bad arrangement, especially if you are a foreveralone hermit and have no fucking use for buying a full family home even if you could afford it.
I wish 3D house printing wasn't just startups doing fake and gay virtue signalling and investor trapping in fucking 3rd world countries.

OP pic is a photoshop clickbait thumbnail from some youtube video. There is no Tesla tiny house, and any of the companies building them (Nestron, Boxabl) are unrelated to Tesla or Elon.

>real life tony stark
Nigger he is the real life Norman Osborn. Fucking evil.

These literally look like those dumb shelters that they posted on all the planets in Mass Effect 1. Has elon Musk been playing that lately or something like that?

Attached: 1644108462300s.jpg (110x125, 2.93K)

Sure, tiny houses in the countryside are really enjoyable.

Glanced at them with the full intention of buying them if I liked them, planned out exactly where I would place my setup in there and what I would have removed to accommodate it, and even figured where I would place it on my property. Then I saw the price tag for the legitimately livable one. Fuck no. I am not paying 120k to live in a pod when I could just buy a five-bedroom three bath just down the road for that price.

Attached: 1647588036344.jpg (1805x1303, 282.34K)

That would be the ideal for me. Have separate outbuildings for office and workshop, so the rest of the space can be a garden.
That's how they get you, the markup on these things is massive.

YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND BE HAPPY

Do they come in double wide?

>
I will live in the pod

Attached: I-WILL-live-in-the-pod.jpg (1766x1437, 667.22K)

s.oy

Best thing is to look for an old small house in the countryside, not the modern buzzword tiny house.

why tiny shipping container when you could do tiny wood cabin

Attached: 1647425073254.jpg (1024x1024, 107.67K)