Pale Moon in further trouble. Release of milestone 30 doesn't go as planned...

Pale Moon in further trouble. Release of milestone 30 doesn't go as planned. Tobin goes on an all out tard rage and gets kicked off the project, nukes the PM forums in retaliation:

reddit.com/r/palemoon/comments/ti1okk/ntpmat_hes_done_finally/

archive.is/Bk75W

Attached: Tobin_done.png (964x139, 29.08K)

Based.

I gave it an honest try, but I genuinely cannot bring myself to care about furfag internet drama.

The Pale Moon addons site is also down. Absolutely amazing. Mozilla has done a lot of questionable things but they've never done anything like this.

Whelp, looks like LibreWolf just won.

>Guess Any Forums was right.. never trust a fuckin furfag.
hahahaha based bridge burning autist

I remember a very similar thing happened to Tox a while back. The guy who was trusted to run the project's website had a falling out with another team member over some personal drama and got so pissed off he sabotaged and destroyed the website. The other team members had to spend time rebuilding the website at a new domain.

A lesson to be learned is to always have a backup plan in case something like this. happens and a developer goes haywire so they don't bring down the entire project with them.

> Guess Any Forums was right.. never trust a fuckin furfag.

lmao

>in further trouble
This is literally the best possible thing that could've happened to the project, Tobin was the instigator of every dumb drama surrounding PM and Moonchild largely followed along out of obligation, since they were on the same "team". Maybe we can finally go back to building a web browser.

Librewolf is strictly worse than a userscript on normal firefox.

literally not my fucking problem. i use brave browser

It's pretty funny that we've basically watched Male Troon reenact the events leading up to Mozilla deprecating legacy extensions and introducing WebExtensions. Did you pale faggots ever consider that maybe they had a point? Tying extensions directly to the engine has bad consequences when you maybe want to improve your fucking engine. Fatobin and Furnigger could've done something useful like rebase on a newer version of Firefox and implement their own, new, stable extension system based on WebExtensions. Then you get access to the large library of chrome and firefox extensions AND Pale moon add-ons, think about it. The WebExtensions model isn't even that restrictive, imagine if Poonchild did something like implement an api for reading/writing to disk.

Even if you never outright deprecate legacy extensions, eventually they all fucking break from years of engine changes. Mozilla was right in the end.

love this browser, always the best dramas

>12 posts in
>nobody posted the webm

Attached: 1638234013477.webm (1600x846, 2.37M)

please do it side by side with another browser to prove it's not a potato pc or vm

I've been thinking the same. They should've just forked Quantum and do something with the WebExtensions tech. Expand it and customize it for their own needs.

If you're gonna use a FF fork you might as well use Librewolf at this point.
Dont see why you wouldnt just use FF with userjs though

I tried it myself and it's exactly like the webm.

Librewolf saves you the bother of setting up the user.js yourself, otherwise the latest Librewolf version is essentially the same as FF + user.js with pre-configured ublock origin and pocket/sync disabled

Was it the new version 30? I've seen people commenting how it runs smoother now as opposed to v29.

Yes I actually tried it today, see my own webm with v30

>Librewolf saves you the bother of setting up the user.js yourself,
Why not just do it yourself rather than handing an unnecessary intermediary the keys to your browser? At least if firefox does something bad, I'll hear about it before I even update.

That's what I do, but I can see why some users don't want to bother or have the technical know-how to to it themselves.
Librewolf just werks

Tobin posts are absolutely amazing, every single one of them. He somehow manages to create the perfect caricature of an exasperated neckbeard in every single one. You can almost hear the hyperventilation and quavering voice.

And if I may ask, what type of hardware are you running?

I guess but if you're that schizo'd/well versed that you're using Librewolf, you can just set up userjs w/ FF.

12 threads ryzen CPU with iGPU, 32gb ram
Firefox/chromium-based browsers work just fine on any website. Palemoon is just garbage.

So basically it's for people who learned that they need to care about privacy, missed stuff like waterfox and startpage being bought out by advertisers so they still trust an unnecessary 3rd party with no real reason to worry about their reputation with the keys to their browser.

Christ...

Attached: lying on the internet.gif (480x360, 3.73M)