Crypto is fucking useless

i know /g doesnt agree on much but can we atleast agree crypto is the most useless, retarded nigger shit to ever grace this planet

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2080x1386, 850.44K)

It's okay for buying weed, speed and psychedelics.

>but can we atleast agree crypto is the most useless
explain how its useless

is this the nocoiner thread?

>foss money
>useless
kek seethe more, nothing you can do now to stop it

I use it to buy weed and 1p-LSD, everything else it's just a speculative asset in the vein of a stock.

>buy chewing gum
>pay 20$

No it's actually incredibly useful... for buying illegal drugs, scamming people and calling yourself an "investor" on reddit

Tell that to russians who now have money that their government cannot touch.
Still worthless?

I trust the crypto exchage more than tge bank where i live.

What are you going to do when the government just flicks the switch to block all bitcoin packets on the internet lmfao

>Crypto is fucking useless
No.

>go to corner store to buy groceries
>also buy some bitcoin from the atm while i'm there
>use the bitcoin to pay for all my web hosting, my vpn, etc.
>buy some drugs
>put the rest away in cold storage for savings

Most of you retards are just not using it right.

Is speed even a real drug?

Attached: 1646365939552.png (771x725, 684.27K)

Bros you get like 8% by turning your dolars into stablecoins and staking them.
No volatility, no fuctuation, free money and in the case of some insured even.
Im not sure but i think you can eve compound it.

I moved 50k in assets between wallets 3 times today and no one could stop me. The state doesn't deserve the authority of issuance and transaction mediation. All cash is fake. There is no magic correct unit of value. I just want to keep playing with the one the IRS niggers are too dumb to know when to pester me when I do whatever the fuck I want. If I fail to cash out in time to stockpile food stuffs then that's my problem but it's on the to do list I swear.

>Its too late to get into it for anyone who isnt rich

>I don't want that magic Internet money
>I put muh faith in the GUBERMUNT

government just flicks the switch to block all bitcoin packets

Hahahaha Trudeau tried that with the Canadian Truckers. There isn't shit the government can do it you have a cold wallet. They managed to clean out the banks of all the fiat though. Keep getting cucked by the Federal Reserve faggot. Maybe buy some shiny boomer rocks from Goldstein while you're at it.

Attached: rxuo34jiqd561.jpg (1610x792, 74.01K)

Please read the sticky before posting.

I think Chainlink has a lot of extremely valuable uses, to the point that I genuinely believe that in a few years it will be seen as a public good in the same vain as Linux and HTTPS.
Go on, try to fud me.

>taking away the most powerful tool from the jews is retarded nigger shit
Any Forumsiggers are still seething about gpu prices. crypto is easy to blame for all their problems.
crypto runs on application layer and can be sent using tor. they would have to ban that for ban on crypto to be effective.

Attached: 1647126927485.jpg (1080x731, 55.27K)

I can wire large sums of money without my banks, government or family knowing for less than a dollar, that doesn't seem useless to me.

>block all bitcoin packets
just connect to a remote bitcoin service using an encrypted connection. You dont have to run your own bitcoin node to use bitcoin.

Even if the government went a step further and decided to close all internet service in the country then sure you wouldn't be able to access your wealth as easily, but at least you could be sure it would still be there after the conflict or crisis or whatever has blown over. You cant say the same or wealth stored by money backed by a batshit government who would shut off the entire countries internet service.

Also there are always unofficial ways to get a connection to the outside world via satellite connections and what not