Nope. You are not allowed to install a distribution that just works and enjoy your GNU/Linux system without a worry...

Nope. You are not allowed to install a distribution that just works and enjoy your GNU/Linux system without a worry. You must roast your CPU for 25 hours a day, otherwise you're a wintoddler and a zoomer.

Attached: 1647740850435.png (1200x1263, 195.5K)

barely uses time on my machine

Correct.

just works on my machine

Attached: 1622521478014.png (1920x1080, 546.65K)

>You must roast your CPU for 25 hours a day
Shit bait.
Takes about 30 minutes to build Firefox on my laptop.

Good. While you wait you could crack an egg on your laptop and make an omelet.

lol

agreed, gentoo is a meme because it's actually a meme

I mean I like it, I might change to Artix later but I like it for now.
You shouldn't take things like that so seriously, it's your machine, the point of GNU/Linux is to do what you want, what fits you, what you like. That's choice. That's the opportunity, you can use Ubuntu, Gentoo, you can fork your own distro where the bootscripts all log the word CuteKissingCuddlersCoaxKindly whenever ACPI is initializing. It's your decision user, don't feel pressured, don't remove who you are from the issue, because if you remove yourself from yourself, you'll have nothing of yourself left.

>While you wait
I don't wait though, I just keep using my computer as usual.

Not everyone has heckin supercomputerinos in their homes user
Also tf you are doing on Linux with specs like this, go back to

Sir this is Any Forums, we shit on people here

Well, sometimes people just need reminding they shouldn't feel bad I guess.

even on my old thinkpad it takes like 2 hours to compile gcc. If you let it run overnight most compiling is already done by then.

Ever wonder why these blatant troll threads that violate the only rule in the sticky are never deleted while the mod is literally in these threads all day deleting posts?
Because the apple nigger mód is the OP posting from his iphone. He spends 16 hours a day of his worthless NEET life posting these falseflag troll threads, deleting posts exposing him as the OP, and saving his anti-linux troll threads every time they reach page 10:
The only way to purge these shit threads off Any Forums is to put a bullet in his head.
Jjay Loouis Irrwin
30.04 Nor.folk Dr
Austin TX 78.745

Attached: 1623538933375.png (658x383, 228.09K)

portage is the best FOSS ever made

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

yea this is a blatant troll thread lmao

I did a @world update all day yesterday and today and barely noticed it because I didn't have MAKEOPTS equal my total threads and set the niceness to 15. I even played video games AND recorded the gameplay with OBS while doing so. Sneed about it, Jay.

Attached: gentoo wizard.jpg (933x1352, 581.95K)

Based doxbro

mint is great and all you need

Ever wonder why these blatant troll threads that violate the only rule in the sticky are never deleted while the mod is literally in these threads all day deleting posts?
Because the apple nigger mód is the OP posting from his iphone. He spends 16 hours a day of his worthless NEET life posting these falseflag troll threads, deleting posts exposing him as the OP, and saving his anti-linux troll threads every time they reach page 10:
The only way to purge these shit threads off Any Forums is to put a bullet in his head.
Jjay Loouis Irrwin
30.04 Nor.folk Dr
Austin TX 78.745

Attached: 1617449104476.png (658x383, 228.08K)

Dude, I used to run Gentoo on a 500mhz Katami Core PIII. Stop being such a little bitch. Portage is scheduled so nicely that you can still do productivity stuff and shitpost on the web while shit compiles. It ain't like your computer locks up while it is doing it. This isn't windows where the kernel can't figure out multitasking and scheduling.